Day 2 (pt. 2)

AJ was only 3 years old when he got a hairline fracture in his arm. He fell off the swing at the park down the street. He cried in agony, as if he was being burned alive.

If he reacted that badly to a slightly broken bone, how was he going to react to becoming a country?

There was no way you were letting Roland get away with this.

"When you say 'a few', hiw many of there were you...?" You asked through gritted teeth.

Roland's eyes rolled up in thought, trying to remember. He had to use his hands to count. Once he finished counting, he held out 7 fingers with a grin.

"Do I gotta tell ya who they are~? 'Cause it'd be funner just to watch you struggle and figure it out alone~", he laughed.

God, how you hated how improper his grammer was. The only reason he's still alive is because Elizaveta, 1P Hungary, doesn't allow him to get close to Roderich, Roland's 1P.

"Let me guess; you, Romania, and the Nordics", you narrowed your eyes at him.

His grin widened at the answers you gave.

"Bingo~! Talking to those dumbass Nordics wasn't very easy, though. God damn Denmark tried to slice me with his axe again. Not to mention I was attacked by Norway", he shuddered. "Those 5 lunatics give me the creeps".

You hadn't met any of them. At all! You've really only heard of their names, never actually met them. Romania's name is Vasska, and he's thought to be a vampire in his country. As for The Nordics, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, and Iceland were all involved in that group. Not many other countries messed with them, a close-knit group of men who kill for fun and never have a specific reason why.

Thurston, the name of Finland, is said to be the most sadistic of all of the Nordics.

"Roddie. I'll say this again; Absolutely not".

He let out an irritated groan, wanting you to agree.

"He has no choice, ________! He either agrees and disobeys you, or you refuse and he pays the consquences. Period."

Roland gave you a stern eye, waiting for you to answer.

You took a deep breath before having to leave the room. You had enough on your plate with Matthieu having amnesia. Now you have to deal with Roddie telling you that your 5 year old needed to become just like his father.

Today's going to be a long day.

AJ ran up to you and grabbed your hand, pulling you towards the front door.

"Mommy, hurry! Uncle Mattie's getting away!"

"What?"

"Some man in blue took him away! He said his name was Francios Bon-...uhm...Bonnef...", he tried to pronounce his last name, but you already knew who he was trying to name.

You ran out the front door and looked left and right for the familiar outfit. You smiled happily and practically sprinted towards him.

"France!" you yelled.

The man turned around, allowing you to attack him in a huge hug, wrapping your arms around him tightly. His arms wrapped around your waist, hugging you back sweetly.

"Ahh, still as beautiful as ever, mon chér", the man commented in a thick, French accent.

"It's great to see you again, Fran", you smiled.

You and Francios had a long history, all the way back to when you first met Al. The American and Frenchman didn't like each other all that much, but they got along for your sake. Francios and you were close to the point of just walking in unannounced and taking things you needed.