Chapter 3

As the dragons stood there outside the door, they looked at each other, then the door, then back at each other.
"Sooooo, anyone know where we should start lookin? Because im utterly confused." Zecky said as he looked around the hallway. The others shrugged then started walking to the main door then stopped about two inches away from it.
"Are we really gonna do this? I mean, this could be a really deadly situation we're talkin about here." Landers tapped the tip of his claws together as he sat on the ground staring at the door.
"Oh quit your whining and c'mon."
Krystal picked him up off the ground and patted his head. "Besides, whats the worst that could happen?"
"Death, disease, lost in the wild, starvation! Dehydration! Oh thought of those is making me scared as a cat! God damnit!" Landers lied on the reflective floor and covered his head with his paws, shivering with fear.
Zecky sighed and shook his head then walked out the main door. Others soon followed him after convicing Landers everything is going to be alright.

Zecky looked up at the fairly cloudly sky and spread his wings. "So, where should we start looking?" Zecky stretched out his back and started to flap his wings. "I have an idea! Lets look in the Terrian Woods! I heard the trees there are made of stone and grass is as hard as iron!" Krystal hopped up off the hround hovered above the dragons who were sitting on the steps.
"Its the perfect place! I mean, I dont know how to get there... But we could always ask the Mapper."

"The Mapper? Who's that?" Landers got up and looked up at Krystal, who was still hovering above.

"Why the Mapper is the only dragon around these parts who flies around the world! Why, she could help us find the Seasonal Orbs!" Krystal wagged her tail with excitment, just thinking about adventure made her all jittery with joy.
"C'mon guys, I know where she lives!" Krystal took off zooming told West Warfang. Zecky soon followed behind her and quickly caught up to her.

"Wait... Isnt the Mapper in Stormwind?" Spyro stood up from the steps and unfolded his wings. "I quite like that area of Warfang, after the war... Eh..." He flapped his wings and slowly flew to the east, where Stormwind was. Cynder and Landers followed closely behind him.

Krystal and Zecky landed down in West Warfang, probably the worst part of the city. It was barin, you could get mugged easily, killed, all sorts of things could happen.

"Are you sure were in the right place Krystal? This doesnt seem right..." Zecky told her as he walked up next to her. "Im sure were in the 'bad' part of Warfang." Zecky soon took flew up above the part of the city, then sighed.

"But... Im sure this is where she was..." Krystal drooped her head and whined lightly. She flew up from her spot and hovered next to Zecky. "Lets try Stormwind. She might be over there." Zecky and Krystal then flew off to Stormwind.

Spyro, Cynder, and Landers were asking the moles and dragons around the area about the Mapper, so far, no luck. They met up infront of a building, as since they were split up.

"Any luck guys?" Cynder and Landers shook their heads and sighed. They all then looked up and saw the sign, 'Mapper Dragon's Hideout'. They then sighed again then walked into building, feeling really really REALLY stupid.