Chapter 2

"Welcome, all of you, I believe you are all here. Spyro, Cynder, Krystal, Zecky, and Landers." The smaller young dragons all looked at each other, nodding. "Were all here Terrador." He nodded and sat down in his seat next to Volteer and Cyril.

"Everyone, before we start this conference, I would like to introduce our newest member of the group, Lightning Rod!" L.R. stood up from his seat and bowed his head gently before seating himself back down.

"Now with that out of the way, onto the serious business." Volteer said, standing up and walking around the gilded table. "Dragons, it has come to our attention that the seasons have been thrown off balance. Im sure many of you have noticed the snowing last month." The young dragons seated at the edge of table whispered to each other.

"I havent really noticed the season change this month..." Zecky said to Spyro, who was on the left side of him. "I know... Its puzzling me..."

"Dragons, we must do something about this strange change in pattern!" Volteer said, almost roaring along with his speech. He walked up to the table and placed his large paws on it. "Me and Cyril may know why this is happening." He nodded off to Cyril for him to start.

"Just as Volteer explained, there may be a way to stop with from happening. We must find the elemental orbs that were placed in the Season Wheel." Cyril explained, looking at all the dragons sitting around the table.

"But how will we find them? We have no clues or leads to there were abouts." Ezlo stood among the other High Rank Dragons. "Who knows, maybe the Season Wheel is just a myth! It was always told it never exsisted in refernce books."

Soon, Terrador stood up aswell. "It is not just a myth, numbers of dragons have seen it! You cant just say it doesnt exsist!" After a while an arguement broke out amongest the High Rank Dragons and the Three Guardians.

The five dragons at their seats still, looked around at the agruing adults. "Guys... What do we do...?" Landers said, looking down the row of them.

"I dont know..." Cynder told him whispering. The arguement kept up for what seemed like an hour before the two giant golden doors brust open, causing everyone to flinch.

"Whats all the commontion in here...?" A tall white and blue male dragon walked from the doorway to the table, the dragons all stood there, silent. "Hmm? What was it you were all arguing about?" He walked around the table of dragons, narrowing his eyes at every single one, even the young ones.

"Nothing sir, nothing at all." Terrador said grumbling abit, sitting down at the white male passed him.

"Oh? Nothing at all? Im sure your were arguing about something. Maybe the black one can tell me." He pointed to Zecky with his diamond tipped tail, causing Zecky to lean back a bit avoiding to be poked. Zecky had a bit of fear in his eyes.

"O-oh, uh, they were arguing about the exsistence of the Season Wheel, sir." He managed to stop himself from quivering out the words as he shook abit.

"The Season Wheel, eh? Well, I can asure all of you that it is indeed fake." The white dragon stood behind the three guardians.

"B-but sir, we have proof of its exsistence! And we were going to send a team out to find it!" Volteer said, standing up for a second.

"A screach team?" He almost broke in a laugh of sorts. "You cant be serious, were you actaully going to send a team of dragons to find something thats fake?!" He started to chuckle abit loudly. "So, who is going to be in your so called team?"

Volteer looked at Terrador, the Terrador pointed to the small dragons who were now standing up.

"Your serious, thats your team?!" He actually broke into a short laugh this time. He started his way to the golden door and looked back at them all. "The best of luck to you young dragons." He said still laughing, before he exited.

"Uh... Who was that?" Landers looked around around the table.

"That was Corridor, the highest ranking dragon, he can be a bastard sometimes, like you just saw." Cyril stated, shaking his head abit. "Well no matter. Spyro, Cynder, Krystal, Landers, and Zecky, you have to go and find the elemetal orbs and return them back to the Season Wheel, and please dont mess up this mission." The five dragons nodded and started out the door.