Chapter 1

"Summer, probably one of my favorite seasons. Perfect weather for swimming, a perfect time for vaction, and the best time to spend it all with you!" Spyro and Cynder were both walking down a paved concrete brick walkway in the Dragon City of Warfang. It was Summer, meaning vaction time for most of the dragons and moles there.

"You said it, we don't have to worry about saving the world from utter chaos or defeating a monsterous villian, all we can do now is relax!" Cynder exclimed, flapping her wings as they walked into the newly built park. "I couldnt agree more!" Spyro found a large red maple tree in the center of the park, hurrying over to it and flopping down on his scaley belly on to the grass. "Ahhhh... The perfect spot!" He stretched out his back and wings before patting the grass next to him, saving that spot for Cynder.

Cynder happily walked over to the spot and lied down on the grass next to the purple dragon, putting a wing on hos back. "I wish this summer would last forever..." She sighed abit before shifting abit on the green grass, slowly lying her head down on to it.

Spyro looked back at her wing before placing a wing on her back as well and lying his head next to her's. "Welp, now we can officially start our vacation!" He said, nuzzling Cynder's cheek.

Just as they both got comfortable in the grass, a mole quickly ran toward them, carrying a letter and a card. "Spyrooooooo! Heyyyyyy!" Both Spyro and Cynder perked up their heads, noticing the messenger mole. "Spyro! Cynder! The High Ranks need to see you both immeditatly!" The messenger mole handed them both a card and the letter, nodding his head alittle before running off to the right.

"Whats it say Spyro?" Cynder looked over at the letter curiously. Spyro picked up the slightly yellowing paper and read it aloud. "If you both have now just recevived this letter, then the messenger mole has probably told you that we need you both now. It is of important business and will be discussed once you get here. Signed L.R." He tilted his head abit confused by the signature, then shook his head. "Welp, there goes our vacation." He got up pouting, then helpped up Cynder before flapping his wings abit. "Yup, well, lets go see what the High Rank want." They both nodded to each other before taking flight and swiftly flying to the Captial Building of the High Rank.

After a short flight through the sky, they landed on the steps up to the dome shaped building, sighing in unison and walking through the large gold platted doors. When they entered the lobby, it was filled with dragons of all sorts of colors and sizes. "Wow its busy today, i've never seen this many dragons here before." Spyro looked around for a few seconda before walking up to the reception desk where a green female dragon was sitting. "Hello, welcome to the Captial Building of the High Rank, how many i be of service today?" The female dragon smiled softly and flicked her tail a bit to the right, talking with an almost smooth Australian accent.

Cynder walked up to the desk next to Spyro, looking up at the green female rather awkwardly. "Yes hi, we were called here by a dragon named... L.R., in this letter." Cynder showed the receptionist dragon the letter. "Ah yes, your the 0700 term, go sit over there with the others and you'll all be called in shortly, have a nice day~" She smiled and waved at them both as they walked over to rest of the group, how seemed to be about their age and height.

"You've all been called here by L.R?" Spyro asked the other three dragons, all of them nodding. "So any of you dragons know why he called us here?" Cynder asked, the three dragons shaking their heads in unison. "Well shoot..."

"So, anyways, im Spy-" Just before he could finish, a black and blue dragon interrupted. "Your Spyro and Cynder! Right?! The legendary couple?!" He seemed a bit to over excited with meeting them for the first time. They both nodded awkwardly. "Oh my god, I cant believe im actually meeting you two! My names Zecky, and im a shadow dragon!" He exclamied, his voice sounding childish but his body looking around the same form as Spyro's.

Zecky giggled abit childish and bounced up and down abit crazily. "Uh... Are you okay there?" An aqua colored dragon nudged Zecky's side. She looked about the same age as both Spyro and Cynder, also having a body similar to both Spyro and Cynder's form as well.

"Sorry about my friend here, he gets easily excited. Anyways, im Krystal, i just recently moved to Warfang." She held out a paw calmly infront of her. Both Spyro and Cynder shook her paw, then nodded. "How long have you been in Warfang?" Spyro asked, flapping his wings and flicking his tail. "Oh, i'd say about two days at the most."

"Oh well, welcome to Warfang! You'll love it here!" Cynder said happily, smiling and flapping her wings just after Spyro had done his.

"Thank you." Krystal nodded and sat down in the ruby carved chair, yawning alittle. Both Cynder and Spyro took a seat there as well next to her, Zecky soon sitting down next to Spyro.

"So when do you think we'll be called?" Just before anyone could answer, the female receptionist dragon used her tail pick up a gavel and bang it on the side of a large bell.

"All 0700 dragons are up for call now! I repeat, all 0700 dragons are up for call now! Thank you!"

Everyone got up from their chairs and walked to the giant golden double doors, gulpping a small bit.

"G-gosh... I wonder whats going to happen in there." Excliamed Krystal, abit nervous. "Don't worry, im sure its nothing too serious." As the 5 dragons walked into the room, they noticed that, Volteer, Cyril, and Terrador were there, meaning, this had to be bad.