「Sleepover Games」

Heyo! I'm ready to write again! How are you all doing? I hope well, let's cut into the chapter! ^^

Reader's POV
"Hmm... I'll go first!" Haru decided. "(Y/N), Truth or Dare?"
"Let's do Dare," I said.
"Dare... Ah! I dare you to go into the hallway and do a model walk down the hallway and down the stairs." I laughed.
"Okay," I got up going to the hallway, starting my model walk, doing a turn at the end. The three of us bursted into laughter as we headed back to our spots. "Now it's my turn. Kyoko, Truth or Dare?"
"Truth," she responded.
"Hmmm... What was the last thing you searched for on your phone?"
"Ummm..." Kyoko started blushing a bit.
"Oooo! Tell us!!" Haru urged, her eyes sparkling.
"It was a Reader x Crush fan fiction..." Koyko said avoiding eye contact. Haru gasped.
"Who was it??" Haru questioned.
"No," Kyoko said firmly. "It's my turn to ask a question for you, Haru, Truth or dare?"
"Hmm.. Dare!
"I dare you to yell out the first word that comes to your mind right now."
"Kappaa!" Haru shouted, the house getting quiet. A few moments later we all started laughing again.
"Why in the world were you thinking about a Kappa?" I laughed.
"I don't know, it just happened," Haru said still laughing. "Alright, alright," Haru began, calming down. "(Y/N), truth or dare?"
"Let's do Truth this time."
"Yess! Do you have a crush (Y/N)?"
"Oh! Yes, tell us about your life (Y/N)!" Kyoko exclaimed.
"Erm...." I started.
"Wait-! She has to answer my question first! Do you have a crush (Y/N)?" I remained quiet for a bit, not entirely sure. 'If I do... would it be Reborn? Colonnello? Are they considered a crush?' Kyoko's voice interrupted my thoughts.
"(Y/N)?" She questioned.
"Huh? Oh... um... yeah, I guess you could say that I do."
"Eeeeeeek!" Haru squealed. "Who is it??"
"Uhm... i-its no one you know..." I said laughing nervously.
"I see..." Haru said looking sad.
"It's okay," Kyoko said comforting her.
"Ahaha, Sorry," I said, laughing nervously.
"Um, what should we do now?" Kyoko asked.
"Not sure. Haru?" I asked. She gasped, recovering quite quickly.
"Let's go talk with the guys and see if they know a game we can all play together,"Haru suggested.
"Okay," I nodded in agreement.
"That sounds fun!" Kyoko smiled
"Let's go then," I said getting up, the others joining me. I led the way to Tsuna's room, knocking on the door. "Hello?" A racket followed.
"Wait one moment!" Tsuna's voice shouted as scrambling noises were heard.
"No, it's not done yet," Reborn's voice could be heard from the room. A crash following soon after. The door opened, revealing Yamamoto.
"Sorry, sorry, do you guys need something?" Yamamoto asked.
"Can we come in?" Kyoko responded.
"Uhm," He seemed to be unsure, but Colonnello jumped onto his shoulder.
"It's all right, kora" Colonnello decided, nodding and Yamamoto moved to the side opening the door more. We stepped into the room. Gokudera was crouched in a corner muttering something, Ryohei was cracking up laughing, while Tsuna was sitting on a chair, now passed out, while Reborn was putting makeup on him.
"Hey (Y/N)," Reborn said, looking at me. I nodded in response.
"Hey everyone!" I greeted.
"Ah! (Y/N)!" Gokudera got up running to me. "Please help the tenth!" I laughed a little, looking at Tsuna.
"I think that's enough makeup, Reborn," I told him laughing.
"Almost done..... there," Reborn said, finishing up.
"What were you guys doing?" Haru asked.
"We were playing some card games, if you lost you had to do a dare," Yamamoto answered. Haru and Yamamoto started talking a bit and Ryohei was checking on his sister. Tsuna was passed out, Gokudera trying to wake him up with concern (No, these aren't ships btw).
"So what were you doing?" Reborn asked.
"Oh, we were playing truth or dare," I answered.
"Truth or Dare? What did you pick?" Colonnello asked.
"The first time I picked dare and the second time I picked truth."
"What was your dare and truth?" Colonnello asked.
"Umm..." I started, but Haru interrupted.
"Hey guys lets all play a game together!"
"What game?" Kyoko asked.
"Let's play dare games!" Haru exclaimed.
"Dare games?" Kyoko questioned.
"YEAH!" Ryohei shouted, probably waking up some neighbors.
"That sounds fun," Yamamoto said.
"Okay, I don't mind, Reborn, Colonnello?"
"Yeah, I don't mind either," Reborn responded.
"Let's do it, Kora," Colonnello agreed.
"I'm going to sleep," Gokudera stated.
"Aww, thats boring..." Haru said pouting.
"Just play without me I don't mind the noise."
"Okay... Then.... Everyone write three dares," Haru said sulkily handing each person three pieces of paper and a person. 'Hmm... What should my dares be..? How about.... I dare you to use a brush and sing your favorite song while dancing... Aaaand... I dare you to put on clothes that is opposite from what you normally wear... and I dare you to hold hands with the people next to you.' I thought, smiling to myself.
"Woah, (Y/N) looks like she's plotting something evil..." Haru said, looking at me without my notice.
"Alright, I'm done!" I said, putting my dares in a hat that we decided to use. Soon other people finished as well and we mixed up the dares, we sat in a circle, I was sitting next to Haru and Kyoko. Kyoko was sitting next to Ryohei, who sat next to Colonnello, then Reborn, and Yamamoto. 'This seems like a good spot to sit'
"Alright! Who wants to go first?" Haru asked. Ryohei volunteered to go first, the first one he got was mine, I bursted laughing out loud as he read it. For the rest of the game, he was now wearing a pink tutu that Haru had. We decided to go clock wise and Kyoko went next. Her dare was to laugh every time someone said "Dare." Then it was mine and I pulled it out, Reading it out loud.
"I dare you to... Kiss the person... in front of you..." I looked up from my paper. 'Holy moly!' Reborn And Colonnello were both sitting split in the center across from me. No matter how you calculated it, Reborn and Colonnello were both in the middle from my view. "Erm.. so... there's two people in the middle," I said, hoping not to have to do the dare, but something about it actually made me want to do it.
"Hmm... Then kiss both!" Haru exclaimed. I sighed and slowly got up from my position, Colonnello was staring with shock in his eyes, a pink hue tinting his face, and mouth slightly agape. Meanwhile, Reborn was looking away, his hat blocking most of his face, but he was frozen in place. I slowly walked over to Colonnello first, and caressed his face before slowly pulling him into a deep kiss. At first Colonnello didn't seem to know what to do, probably out of shock, but then his gaze softened and he kissed back. What seemed like a couple minutes flew by until we broke apart. I noticed that I was looking at the ground after the kiss, so I looked up, seeing Colonnello looking at me. He had a small smile, or maybe a smirk. Then I turned slightly and looked to Reborn, he was still looking in the other direction. I slowly got up and sat in front of Reborn, Reborn seemed to glance up a bit and I kissed him, slowing deepening the kiss. Reborn seemed to be hesitant with his actions, but he began to kiss back pulling me into an embracing hug, his right hand supporting the back of my head.
"Grazie, bella (Thank you beautiful)," Reborn spoke, his voice soft. I nodded slightly in response and took my spot next to Haru and Kyoko. I looked to Haru, since it was her turn, but she was looking at me. I looked to everyone else, and they were looking to me too. It felt as if they were burning holes through me, like... can we continue now...? Then a movement caught my attention.
"Reborn? (Y/N)? What is everyone doing?" Tsuna was getting up from being knocked out and broke the ice. Kyoko responded.
"We're playing Dare Games."
"Ah! But I think we're over now!" Haru exclaimed. "Right everyone?" Ryohei, Kyoko, and Yamamoto nodded.
"Yeah, I think that's quite enough today, kora," Colonnello said getting up. I looked to Reborn who was already asleep. Then I realized everyone was waiting for my answer.
"Oh! Yeah, I'm ready to go to bed as well, haha..."

That's the end of this chapter. So I apologize, for the late chapters, but I'm not sure if it's Bc I'm starting to get bored or if I've just been so busy that there's more things to do now. I'll try to keep posting though. Thank you!