「Mafia Land」

Okay guys! Back again with another update, hope you enjoy! (^∇^)Btw, this chapter is maybe a day or two time skip.

Reader's POV
I woke up as the sun began to rise, before Mrs. Sawada woke up. I stretched as I started my morning routine. I got dressed, brushed my hair and teeth, gave Spade some breakfast, etc. Then I went down stairs, 'I wonder what to make for breakfast today...' I thought. I entered the kitchen and looked around, let's make some waffles! I got out all the ingredients and supply we needed. I was poring the first batch on the pan when Mrs. Sawada came down stairs.
"Good morning (Y/N)," she greeted me.
"Good morning," I smiled.
"You're so helpful around the kitchen did you learn from your mama?"
"No, I learned from my aunt," I replied.
"That sounds fun, I'll help out with the eggs, okay?" she said, while getting on her apron.
"Yeah, you have the best eggs, Mrs. Sawada."
"Thank you (Y/N). How are Tsuna's studies going?"
"With me and Reborn, his studies are going very well." I said happily.
"Yeah," Reborn's voice came from the kitchen doorway.
"Good morning Reborn," I replied.
"Good Morning, (Y/N)," Reborn stated. "Making breakfast again?"
"Yeah," I said.
"Don't overwork yourself. You stayed up late last night helping Tsuna."
"I won't," I responded.
"Hmm... the family should take a break," Reborn suggested.
"A break? What do you think Mrs. Sawada?"
"I think a break sounds lovely."
"Yeah, let's go to Mafia Land," Reborn advised.
(That's not how they end up going there in the anime/manga, but the plot won't be exactly like it)
I recognized the name, but had never been there myself.
"That sounds fun," Mrs. Sawada commented.
"I already have tickets," Reborn responded.
"Really? Then I guess we have to go." I laughed, finishing up with the first batch of waffles.
"The waffles smell good," Reborn said.
"Really? Thanks!" I smiled.

Mini Time Skip

Reader's POV
"Tsuna! Lambo! I-pin! Breakfast is ready and Reborn has an announcement!" I called out. Soon after Lambo and I-pin came running down and Tsuna followed. We all took our seats.
"What did you want, Reborn?" Tsuna asked.
"We're going to go to Mafia Land," Reborn announced.
"Yay! I can't wait!" Lambo exclaimed.
"I-pin is excited!" I-pin said happily.
"M-mafia?" Tsuna stuttered.
"Yeah, (Y/N) deserves a break and so does Mama," Reborn reasoned.
"Yeah, they do deserve a break." Tsuna Agreed.
"Then let's go after breakfast," Reborn told everyone.
"Yeah!" I-pin And Lambo cheered. Everyone ate breakfast, thanking me for making food. Then we started packing.

Time skip

"Alright! Is everyone ready?" Mrs. Sawada called out.
"Yeah!" Lambo exclaimed, going into the car with his luggage, I-pin following.
"Thank you for driving, Mrs. Sawada," I thanked her.
"You're welcome (Y/N)," she smiled. I went over to Spade.
"I'm sorry you can't come, buddy, I'll be careful, okay?" I said apologetically. He wolfed in response.
"Let's go, Tsuna!" I heard Reborn yell.
"I'm coming!" Tsuna yelled, as he was going down. "Woah!" Tsuna exclaimed as he tripped down the stairs, landing with a thud.
"Get up Tsuna," Reborn instructed,
"Yes..." Tsuna said as he got up. I helped him with his luggage as went into the car and started driving to the cruise ship we were going to take.

Time skip once more to being at Mafia Land, sorry guys, trying to speed it up a little more

"Wow! This looks amazing!" I thought out loud, looking around.
"You've never been to Mafia land, (Y/N)?" Reborn asked.
"No, I've heard about it, but I've never been here," I explained.
"Well, we should come again one day," Reborn smiled. I nodded.
"Mhm, it would be fun."
"(Y/N)! (Y/N)! I wanna go on this one!" Lambo said pointing to a spinning ride.
"No! I want to go on this one!" I-pin countered, pointing at Ferris wheel.
"No! (Y/N) and I are going to this one!" Lambo complained.
"Then we can let (Y/N) choose!" I-pin said, looking to me, then Lambo turned too.
"Now, now, we're going to be here for awhile, we can go on both of them," Mrs. Sawada smiled.
"Wait," Reborn started, "we need to go to the reception office first."
"I'll go," I volunteered. At first Reborn seemed against it, but agreed.
"Okay, Tsuna, go with her," Reborn requested. 'Is it dangerous here? But if it's dangerous, Reborn wouldn't invite Mama here...' I thought, but soon shrugged it off.
"Okay," Tsuna agreed, "Let's go (Y/N)."
"Yeah," I agreed, taking the lead, Tsuna following. We eventually found our way to the reception office and waited until it was our turn.
"Hi! Which family are you from?" The receptionist asked.
"The (L/N) family," I told them.
"Do you have proof?" She questioned. I showed her my one of a kind, crescent moon necklace. And the receptionist nodded. "And you?" She asked Tsuna.
"I'm from the Vongola," Tsuna said.
"And do you have proof?" She asked.
"N-no," Tsuna stuttered.
"Then you must pass the Mafia Trial,"she told him.
"He's with me," I said quickly, knowing Tsuna can't pass anything Mafia related.
"He stated he was in the Vongola Family, not the (L/N) Family. Therefore, you can not vouch for him," she said firmly.
"Sorry Tsuna," I apologized.
"It's Okay (Y/N)," Tsuna said. "What's the Trial?"
"You have to bribe the man through this door," the receptionist said, gesturing, "with 1,000,000 Euros," and handed Tsuna a bag of coins. Tsuna grabbed the coins and walked towards the door, opening it. There was a man sitting at a desk looking straight at us. 'Dang, That seems to be a boring job' I thought. 'I wonder how long he's been sitting there.' Then Tsuna walked towards him, handing the bag of money to the guy really skeptically. I had to cover my mouth in order not to laugh. The man didn't budge. The receptionist entered the room.
"Sorry, you have failed the trial. You never told him what you were bribing him for," She explained. "Please exit the area." Two body guards entered the room picking Tsuna up and dragging him away.
"Hey!-" I was interrupted by a hand taking hold of my shoulder. I immediately grabbed it and swung the body, slamming it on the floor. But it seemed awfully light. I opened my eyes to see Reborn. 'Holy crap! I just threw Reborn!' I thought. I let go immediately, rushing to his side.
"Reborn! I'm so sorry! Are you okay??" I asked.
"Yeah," I heard his voice behind me. I turned around, looking at him, then looking back at the body in front of me, it was a puppet. I sighed to myself.
"Reborn, you are going to give me a heart attack."
"You're the one who threw me."
"Sorry."
"It's fine."
"What about Tsuna?" I asked.
"He'll be okay, let's go before the train leaves," Reborn replied, heading to where the guards took Tsuna. 'Train?' I thought as I followed Reborn.

Aaaand that's all for today folks! See you next time hope you enjoyed this book so far! I'll post again soon!