She didn't know how long she stayed in the tub but the coldness of the water told her it was quite a while. Slowly she left the tub and stood before the large floor-to-ceiling mirror drying herself. Becca took note of every freckle, every light scar to her limbs and body shape. Whilst her mother and sister were waif-like, she was blessed with curves, her blue eyes were bright as the blue sky. Her hair was more like a copper red, the sun always made it his duty to let it shine. She knew she was different from her siblings but she never thought it will make her mother hate her. "It's hard but we have to move on. Follow our own path, just like we always do," she said to herself. A folded blue shirt caught her eye along with a pair of white briefs. Her heart fluttered at the small gesture Sebastien did for her. His words of being there for her gave her a sense of hope. That was telling her she had a great supporter in her corner and that's all that mattered. Their relationship may be young and highly unconventional but this is what she wanted and accepted. Maybe being with Sebastien will help her emotionally.

Taking a deep breath she went out to the bedroom expecting to see a sleeping Sebastien but what she found didn't surprise her. He was all about perfection in his work, watching him work was amazing.

"Bedtime," she called out to him.

His attention went to her immediately, his grey eyes shone with happiness behind his glasses, it literally took her breath away seeing him this way. Becca made her way over to him, sitting on his lap. Sebastien immediately claimed her lips in such a sweet kiss, his arms wrapped around her body like a security blanket allowing her to lean into him more. Her fingers found his hair, gaining her a throaty moan and a smile against her lips. His large hands now cupped her bottom squeezing them gently. While her lips caused havoc on his neck, Sebastien rolled the chair closer to the desk, blindly pushing away the paperwork. Gently he pulled her away from him to gaze at her flushed face. He promised himself that he won't add sex into their budding relationship. He didn't want her to think he was only sexually attracted to her which was completely wrong.

Bracing his hands beneath her thighs he placed her on the desk and took that moment to just look at her, this curvaceous beauty. In the few days they spent together she meant a lot to him. Never in his life did he imagine meeting someone so special. "Talk to me, baby. I won't be able to sleep knowing you're upset." As he spoke, slowly his hands made their way up her bare thighs, Becca's eyes followed his lightly tanned arms moving along her tanned thighs. Her breath hitched when his fingers brushed against her core. Her gaze flashed to his, her heart began to beat louder in her chest, seeing his grey eyes growing darker. Unconsciously she opened her legs wider for him, Becca needed his touch and by her actions, she was telling him this. "N-Not now." she breathed out, raising her hips as he slowly removed the briefs.

"When?" he asked placing her legs on the arms of his chair.

Becca was having a hard time responding, every touch from this man awoken sleeping feelings that she never knew will wake again. He placed open mouth kisses along her thighs holding her gaze at the same moment. "Ummmm..." She was trying her best to answer but he was distracting. His lips were going closer to her now wet core and the look in his eyes promised her so much pleasure. "I'm waiting," he said softly. A loud moan escaped her just as he kissed the lips of her leaking center. Her clit was already throbbing protesting for attention. She held his head with both hands as he used his tongue to plunge into her. Sebastien didn't stop, he couldn't. Her juices were addictive. He went deeper with every stroke, every moan he gained from her he wanted to please her more. Becca's legs were now on his shoulders pulling him closer. The feel of his teeth on her clit had her screaming in pleasure, thankful for the little ministration. He added a finger along with his tongue, both going in and out, slow then fast it was the most blissful torture to her. "More. Please," she begged and he delivered. Sebastien went faster, her legs were becoming tighter around his head. Adding another finger he felt her tightening around his fingers and tongue, she was close. Sebastien was warring with himself, he wanted to feel her explode around his cock but didn't want to move so fast. Becca called out his name once more, moving in the same tempo as his tongue. Her juices now coated his tongue and lips, giving a heady feeling, he was addicted to her now. He must be in her when she releases. He wanted to see her face.

Forget waiting. She was like a siren, trapping him with the beautiful sound of her moans of sexual hunger.

With one hand he freed his thick harden cock. Palming it with his large hand ready to feel her core tighten around his cock. He can already feel it. In one fast move, he stood up between her legs and claimed her lips fiercely just as he plunged into her flowing center. Her shocking scream was muffled by his kiss, he moved faster in and out of her enjoying how tight and warm she felt around his cock. Becca bit his lip in sheer pleasure as they both held onto each other tightly. "You feel so fucking good," he said harshly in her ear. His hot breath against her ear caused her body to shudder in delight an additional feeling to what he offered otherwise. His cock filled her wonderfully, with every stroke he reached her g-spot, she didn't want him to stop but she was close. "You ready sweetheart?"

There was that endearment again, bringing tears to her eyes along with the erotic pleasure he gave. "Yes! Yes!" she cried out. Sebastien positioned her on his waist, his grip tightens as he lifted her up from the desk. The slapping of their bodies together was loud in the room, mixing with their moans heightened their senses for each other. He felt her tighten around him once more, he then buried his face in her neck giving one more thrust; Sebastien braced himself against the desk as her orgasm triggered his release. The more she milked him the more her core throbbed against his cock.

"Fuck."

He kissed her fiercely, promising her so many things. Becca took charge in the kiss making his knees weak. She relayed everything she felt in that heated kiss hoping he will understand. He framed her face with his hands, nodding slowly. "It's alright. I'm here. I'm not leaving. " he said against her lips fiercely.

She was now his kryptonite.

Lying in his arms Becca felt safe, he found every moment to touch her since they left the bathroom. They both were wrapped in each other's arms in the dark, listening to each other's breathing. What they shared was very important to them both. Becca didn't take sex lightly and she knew Sebastien didn't either. His eyes spoke so much that she knew she really had someone in her corner. She shouldn't be afraid to be open with him.

"I was or am a mistake child." she started.

Becca didn't think he heard but she was mistaken when he reached beside him and turned on the light. "What do you mean?" he asked confusion set in his eyes.

"My....mother cheated on my d-...her husband and I was the result. He left her because he couldn't stand seeing her infidelity every day. Today...." It was hard for her to continue. Sebastien placed a gentle kiss on her temple before taking her into his arms. "Today she told me to stay away. Practically told me it was my fault. I was literally kicked out of my family." Sebastien's arms tightened around her, tears threatening to fall from his eyes. How can a mother hold such a grudge over her daughter's head? He tried to imagine his mother practically exiling him from their family and it hurt to even think about it, for his Becca to be told so he knew it was worse. Becca stayed in his arms, crying her heart out as he comforted her, "You have me, Annalisa, and my parents. I know they will love you." he said softly. She was thankful he was here.

"I know this situation you are in now is crazy and harsh but I know you will make it. Distraction works but confronting it head-on will be worthwhile."

"Thanks, babe," she said softly kissing his neck. They stayed quiet once more, idly touching each other memorizing each other's bodies. All her tension from the day melted away, her focus now was now on his day.

"Hey. How did the engagement thing go?"

"Oh. I'm getting sued for child support of a son I fathered."