"Whoever this is, do you need to get bailed out of jail because you're ruining a perfectly good dream."

"What was a perfectly good dream?" I teased.

"Sebastien?!" she squeaked in shock.

"Correct. Pardon me if I woke you before your scheduled time but I called for a reason." My palms were sweaty as I paced the floor restlessly.

"What is it?" she asked muffling a yawn. Images of her in an awoken state with her lovely silken red hair in a beautiful mess and bright blue eyes flooded my mind. I wanted to see her in that light. Does she sleep on the right or the left? What does she sleep in?

"Would you like to spend the day with me? I have a few documents to handle but they are minor. You can join me for breakfast?" Everything just came out all at once that I don't even know if she understood what I just said. The first thing I heard was her melodic laugh, wanted to be beside her to see her eyes light up as she did so, to pinpoint once again the little dimple in her left cheek. She became a fixture in my life in the blink of an eye that I began to question everything.

"Why don't you come downstairs, I'm sure you are feeling confined. I'm on the tenth floor, room 105." I heard her say.

"S-Sure. I will give you a few minutes to...." She didn't allow me to finish my statement by cutting me off with a statement that left me shocked.

"Sebastien. You can come anytime the door is unlocked. See you soon."

Again she intrigued me by her forwardness. Didn't she care about propriety? This woman had me thinking of her more than I do my actual work. The low meows of my cats brought me back to reality. "The garden? I am sure Annalisa left food in there also. Come along." I said to them in which they quickly followed me out the door and went to the door of the garden. "I shall see you two, soon." They silently went into the garden and began to play. Taking another deep breath I made my way down to the tenth floor, trying to calm my nerves. The cold facade I inherited somehow didn't work with her, I felt more like myself around her. I wanted her to see the real me, I questioned myself why was this so important.

Before I knew it, I was in front of her door hesitating to walk in boldly. Ignoring the doubts, I knocked loudly then entered without hearing her respond. The room was elegant just like the others, my mother had a hand in designing the rooms when my father took over. Each floor had its own theme and also an original artwork at the end of each hallway. This room was modern with the red and black decor, it certainly suited the present occupant. "Becca?!!"

"Sebastien?!! I'll be right out."

"Sure." I can tell she was still in the bathroom and my imagination went wild. I groaned trying to calm myself. This wasn't right. Distracting myself I delved right into my work, trying to get the image of the curvy redhead out of my head. Easier said than done. Ten minutes later I felt her small hand on my shoulder and the scent of peaches next to me. I stopped to look at her, the urge to pull her in close and kiss her senseless was right there. Her hair was loose, showing off the wild curls framing her heart-shaped face which was void of any makeup. It was a delight to see her in sweatpants and a loose tank top though that didn't hide her curves. "You look beautiful." I blurted out. "Thank you. I will go make us breakfast alright?!" she returned with a soft smile.

"Y-yes. Certainly. Do you need any help?"

"It's alright. You focus on your work at hand," she said again with a smile, running her fingers through my curls. This all felt so natural but why? I loved it when she touched me and smiled my way. Every second around her I felt.... happy. Watching her walk away from me was pure torture, the pants were molded to her ass giving me the perfect shape and the way it swayed gently. Her thighs were thick, the urge to run my hand along her bare tanned skin. The bulge in my jeans was getting bigger and harder from my former daydreams, this woman was a fucking tease. I had to taste her, feel her skin under my hand. Forgetting my work, I stalked towards her spinning her around roughly to capture her pink pouty lips with mine. At first, she resisted then I felt her body mold into mine, the feel of her soft lips was pure bliss not to mention the way her lightly tanned skin felt under my fingers. With each slant of our lips, I felt a spark of desire flow through my body to my groin. I had to have her. Her hands once again found their way to my hair as I wrapped mine around her body crushing her ample breasts against my chest.

"So fucking beautiful," I whispered against her lips earning me a throaty moan. My hands were on her ass, squeezing them gently pushing her core against my throbbing cock. She bit my lip gently before I trailed my kisses along her neck. Vanilla enveloped me as I took a whiff of her hair, I moaned in delight never wanting this to end. Placing my hands below her thighs, I hoisted her up onto my waist and walked slowly into the kitchen placing her on the countertop. "Forgive me, sweetheart," I said quickly before tearing her tank top in half right down the middle. Her soft breasts were confined in a sports bra that beckoned me to get rid of it. Looking into her eyes I saw my answer, roughly I pulled it down to cover her pink puckered nipple with my mouth. Upon contact, I heard her moan my name as her back arched pushing her breast more into my mouth. My tongue swirled around her nipple while I pinched the other, gaining more throaty moans from her. Each sound made me harder, I wanted to be buried inside her but her pleasure came first. I wanted to taste all of her now. Moving to the next breast I allowed my hands to move over her small waist and flat stomach slowly, her breathing hitched as I slowly traced the waistband with my finger. Every part of her body was as smooth as silk. Once again I looked up at her, her blue eyes wonderfully blurred with lust and my answer to go ahead. Giving me a soft smile she took off my glasses and placed one of the sweetest kisses I've ever received. Everything was forgotten as I took in everything she tried to convey to me. The way she held me gently in her arms to the way how each movement of her lips against mine touched every part of me. My mind was no longer mine as images of her and only her took over. Her scent her voice was corrupting me and I willingly allowed it.

I wanted more. I needed more. "Oh, Becca." I breathed out when she stopped.

"This is how I want to see you," she said softly lightly touching my lips.

"How?"

"Relaxed. Happy."

"Happy?" I asked not understanding her.

"Your eyes become lighter when you're happy. Before when I looked at you they were distant and dark with coldness. I think this is the real you."

I couldn't respond to the truth she spoke, one encounter with her, and everything goes upside down. Once again I claimed her lips, framing her face with my hands, loving the silken feel of her hair. She was truly my remedy. "You're not spoken for right?" I asked between kisses. Her hold gotten tighter, her legs around my waist got equally so.

"No."

Excitement filled me hearing her answer, my mind now became filled in ways how to please this woman. It was reckless of me to say the next thing that came to mind but I didn't give a fuck to the consequences to come. I couldn't let her slip through my fingers. I needed her.

"You're now mine."