"Look ma, it's a lot you don't know about me, but I can tell you that I do run an escort service and all these half naked women work for me. None of them are held against there own will, it's legit.....and this is basically a fundraiser or showcase of the girls for my clients" I said

I sipped on my drink and just waited for her to say some smart shit. I know she thinking about something.

"Mhmm okay" she said walking towards the bar

I grabbed her arm and turned her around. Cause I know she probably think I'm just some pimp or player. And honestly if it came down to it I would stop fucking the girls. And I really ain't wit that chase shit. Either you go fuck with a nigga or not. Simple I don't have time for games.

Right when I was about to follow her at the bar Jason was walking up towards me with Jack the owner of the casino down in Vegas. He wants to sell some of my product throughout his casino. And so far he was down to do it. I waved Indya and Sassy down. I can tell Indya had a attitude and she better get it together before I choke the shit out of her. This will be their first event and I want them to be comfortable.

"Jack this is Indya and this is Sassy, these two ladies will show you a good time" I said

They quickly wrapped their arms around him and started walking off. I grabbed Indya arm and spoke to her.

"You better get rid of that fucking attitude before I slap the shit out of you, he's one of the V.I.P clients and I don't need you fucking this up" I said grabbing her jaw

"Yes big daddy" she said pulling away from me

She better be lucky Sasha was here cause I would have smacked the fuck out of her. I didn't need her to see this side of me. I mean what she saw at the club wasn't nothing. Ima handle that later cause she got me fucked up. I was trying to keep my cool. I was watching all my girls work and please these rich ass old perves.

Sasha

I was now at my photoshoot with Jordan. Jordan was the one taking my photos. I didn't know he was a photographer and we were at his mansion. His house was nice asf, I might get me a house instead of that little ass apartment. But it's just me by myself. I mean I could get a cute dog. But then again I work to much for that.

"You look great" Jordan said from behind the camera