Chapter 3: The kidnapping of the Princess

Sup everyone there is a hint on who will get kidnapped in the last chapter she had a laser sight aimed at her head and i am running out of ideas for these chapters so if you have any ideas please post in the comments and tell me how i am doing and if you want to be in the book the first cahpter at the end of it has what you need to post in the comments and if you want to be a pony you can.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        Waking up in with sun light hitting his eyes Msterninja groaned caused yesterday he got slugged in the chest and it hurts, "It always hurts in the next day."said Masterninja getting up slowly and stretching just than he heard a strange noise outside, "What the fuck is that noise?", said Masterninja slowly walking to the door with his colt model pistol out he opened the door and a robot charged in and attacked him, "Oh fuc...!", Masterninja said getting slammed into the ground by the robot rolling out of the way before it could smash his head in Masterninja fired all the rounds in the robots head killing it. "What the hell wait this robot came from the Blood Raiders but why did they send it?", said Masterinja picking up the robot and cutting its head off so it won't come back to life. Putting on his frontliner fitting Masterninja grabbed two PDW-R one is going to Kommando. Walking outside Masterninja  saw a lot of ponies and foals badly wounded from battles that were raged, "You know what they need healing.", said Masterninja as he turned around and changed to a medic fitting and walked back out and went over to a family who's foal was badly hurt. Crouching down the family was nervous when they saw Masterninja, "It is okay I won't hurt her I will heal her.", said Masterninja with a kind voice. Even though the family was nervous they let Masterninja heal their little one looking at the wound Masterninja saw that the foal had a 23 cal. rifle round stuck in her leg.

        Careful Masterninja got the slug out and patched the wound cleaning and guazing it. "Okay it is done now don't walk on it for at least a month to let the wound heal.", said Masterninja handing the foal back to her parents who were glad their little one's will be okay. getting up Nightshadow came over and asked, "Now what are we going to do the Blood Raiders could come any second.", "First we need to get the ponies who are badly wounded medical help no matter what the wound is.", said Masterninja getting up. and looking at all the wounded ponies and seeing the their little one's scared, worried, and nervous about what is going on, "Also lets try to cheer up the little ones here I can tell that they are scared of this war.", said Masterninja as he out the slug he got of the foals leg in a container. "Okay sir will do.", replied Nightshadow and she headed of to change to her medic fitting. Walking around Masterninja saw all the damage that the Blood Raiders caused just as he was about to help out another family Kommando came running over and said, "Sir they are attacking this time they brought HAV and LAV to the fight.", getting up Masterninja said, "Than get ready and here." tossing the second PDW-R to Kommando, "Keep it you have earned the PDW-R for good.", Masterninja finished saying and locked and loaded his gun. "Thx and we will win this.", said Kommando taking the gun and going to his postion running over Masterninja saw at least 10 HAVs and 5 LAVs along with 2 thousand enemy troops, "They never quit.", said Masterninja grabbing a stinger rocket launcher to use on the HAVs and LAVs.

        "Get ready guys it just us against them and we will stop them.", said Masterninja looking out towards the enemy troops and aimed the stinger at one of the HAVs and fired a rocket blowing up the tank and than all hell broke loose. Charging Masterninja fired his PDW-R into every enemy that he saw same with his squad as the tanks got destroyed along with the LAVs the enemy troops pushed harder at the squad trying to get passed them but what the squad didn't know was that this fight was a decoy so that the Blood Raiders could kidnap one of the princesses. Running out of ammo for his PDW-R Masterninja pulled out a machete and started to slice the enemy down to size just than an enemy troop slammed the butt of his gun into Masterninja chest nocking him backwards getting up Masterninja grabbed the gun and head butted the soldier causeing him to stumble back not letting up Masterninja stab the soldier in the gut killing the guy as the squad moved up killing every soldier in front of them the enemy troops turned back and retreated. "Something isn't right.", said Masterninja as they walked back to the castle just than Celestia came running to them with tears in her eyes, "They took my sister when no pony was looking.", said Celestia with tears running down her face, "I knew something wasn't right.", said Masterninja in a pissed off tone of voice and punched a wall leaving a huge hole and breaking his hand. just than they heard a shot go off, "Get down.", said Masterninja to Celestia as he pulled out his scrambler pistol and moved slowly to where the shot went off as they got closer they heard 2 more shots go off, "Stay back and make sure Celestia doesn't get hurt.", said Masterninja. Quickly moveing Masterninja aimed his gun and was shocked at what he saw Hurricane grabbed my 45 Magnum pistol from his room and shot an enemy soldier walking up slowly to Hurricane Masterinja said, "Hurricane can I have the gun please."

        Hurricane looked up at Masterninja with a scared look and said, "He tried to hurt my sister.", "It is okay alright just hand me the gun.", said Masterninja and Hurricane handed him the gun, "Does it ever get easy killing people or ponies.", asked Hurricane who was shaking. "No it doesn't get easier killing but you learn to shut the pain out and cry when no one is looking.", said Masterninja in a kind tone of voice, "Nothing gets easier in wars not even killing people or ponies gets easier but you learn to live with it and that the people or ponies you are killing are trying to kill the inoccent.", Masterninja finished as he hugged Hurricane and calmed him down. "I want to join I want help you get back my mom I want to be in your squad.", said Hurricane looking up at Masterninja, "I don't think so Hurricane you are just a little one  and we are fighting to the death it isn't like a video game you get one try and that is it there is no respawn.", said Masterninja, "I want to join.", said Hurricane this time in a pissed tone. "Look I know you want to join but you are little and I don't think your dad would let me anyway.", said Masterninja getting up to tell Celestia that everything is okay jsut as he was walking over to Celestia Masterninja realized something and turned around and went back to Hurricane.

        "Hey Hurricane you want to join right?", asked Masterninja, "Yeah but you said i couldn't.", Hurricane said, "Well I change my mind get ready for basic trainning tommorrow bright and early.", said Masterninja. "Wait your saying that I can join?", asked Hurricane, "Yeah I don't know many who would risk their life to save a family memeber and who know how to use a 45 so be ready cause tommorrow you will be put in basic trainning.", replied Masterininja, "Yes sir I won't let you down.", said Hurricane and he went to tell his dad what happened. "I hope you know what you are doing?", said Celestia as she walked up right next to Masterninja, "Me too but he showed the heart of a warrior Luna has a hero  in her family and I will help him to be that hero.", replied Masterninja and walked away to get things ready for basic trainning.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey folks I will be taking a break for a bit on the book cause i have to deal with school but don't worry i will be thinking on the next chapter if you have any ideas for any of the chapters minus the last one plz post in the comments and tell me how I am doing too.