Margo gasped as she opened her eyes and looked around her. Holding her hand to her chest and one to her head Edward frantically asked "What's wrong?! What happened?!"

Margo blinked a couple of times and looked at Edward "Margo—"

"Sshhs!" She said holding her hand up motioning him to stop. She closed her eyes and thought of Edward.

Suddenly she could see herself, holding her hand out to Edward then she sees the road and Edwards hands on the steering wheel.

Opening her eyes she looked at him as he and Bella looked bewildered.

"I—I can see what your doing, I-I-I can she What Victoria's doing."

"What?!? How?!?" Edward and Bella asked at the same time.

"When I close my eyes and think of a person, I can see through they're eyes. It—it sounds like I'm going crazy but—I know what I saw."

"Are you sure you didn't get high?" Bella asked, Margo snapped her head to Bella

"I know what I saw okay?!? You may think I'm crazy, but I know what I saw!!" Margo turned to Edward and asked "You believe me, right?"

Edward stopped the car and said "Are you sure you di—

"You don't believe me. You think I'm crazy." She breathed in complete shock. Edward went to hold her hand but she pulled it away from him. "Don't touch me." She spat.

~

Margo seen that they were at the training sight and got out of the car slamming the door.

She felt the sharp pain on her right side of her temple again and closed her eyes tightly before opening them again. She was angered, frustrated and annoyed.

She walked towards jasper who was waiting for everyone else to get there.

"Hello jasper."

"Howdy, Margo. You seem a bit angry... do you want to punch my hands? It'll help you cool down." She tilted her head.

"You sure?"

"Yeah, I'm sure you won't hurt me too bad." She smiled a little, steadying her stance she started to swing at jaspers hands and surprisingly there was quite a lot of force with the punch. He made his stance steady as the girl kept going.

He was confused, she had an effect of a punch. It was strong supernaturally strong. She closed her eyes for a moment and when she opens them again a ring of yellow circled around her eyes, disappearing.

"What the hell? Are you feeling okay Margo?"

"Ye-Yeah— I don't know is there something wrong?"

"Your eyes, were just glowing for a second and your abnormally strong."

The pain on her temple came back and she winced a-little, she touched it and when she did that she had closed her eyes and she seen, something coming through the woods full speed.

"Are you okay M?" She quickly opened her eyes and looked around.

"Something's coming." Quickly fell out of her mouth and jasper looked around and then got a whiff of big wet dog.

"It's the pack, how did you know?"

"I-i-i saw." He made a questionable expression on his face, Margo just looked at him with hopeful eyes.

"How?"

"I closed my eyes and I could see through theirs."

Jasper put his hand to his chin and started thinking, quickly being interrupted by Carlisle as he said the pack is here along with everyone else.

"You should talk to Carlisle about this."

Margo nodded. She leaned on the Jeep and watched as the examples started being shown.

"Would you like to try Margo?" Everyone looked very confused.

"Your to fast for me, I don't think I can keep up."

"You can see me." Jasper said with a smirk and reassuring eyes.

"Okay." Letting out a shaky breath she stepped forward and Edward stepped in the middle of then.

"You can't do this, your gonna hurt yourself."

"I'll be fine Edward. I know what I'm doing."

"Just because you think you saw something doesn't mean it works okay, maybe you were dreaming, may—"

"Stop! I'm doing this okay, I know you don't believe me but you will after this. I just hope you don't feel to bad for not believing your mate."

Shoving past him she stands in the middle and starts to focus her mind on jasper. Closing her eyes she could see herself through his eyes.

Jasper started towards her and she moved out of the way. When he ran everything was in a slow motion prospective.

Jasper swung and she ducked, her eyes still closed. When he swung again she stopped his fist with her hand as she held it.

Flipping him over into the ground she opened her eyes and everyone was shocked, she was proud of herself. Edward looked guilty and disappointed in himself yet he smirked seeing his mate take down his brother.

Margo held her hand out to jasper as she helped him up.

"You did good. I think everyone has questions for you now margs."

"Yeah, thanks for believing me Jas."

"No problem ma'am." He tilted his fake hat and walked to Alice who smiled knowing this was going to happen.

Carlisle was next to her side immediately. "When did you get these abilities?"

"I don't know I started feeling pains on my temples and then I started seeing things. But today I started to see through people."

"Amazing, we should get back to my
Office to figure out what this is. I'll Give you a check up."

"Okay, thank you Carlisle."

"No problem Margo, you should talk to Edward."

She tightly smiled and walked to Edward slowly, kicking a rock by her foot. She finally met his gaze.

"I'm sorry I didn't believe you, it sounde—"

"Crazy. Yeah I know, I just wished you believed me. Let's make a promise to believe each other unless proven wrong. From now on."

"Okay."

Margo held out her pinky and her breathed out a laugh and put her pinky with his and she kissed it,

"Promise."

"Promise."

~