Chapter 2 Vestige

Start bij het begin

(Y/N): Relax, I'm not here to fight. More like I'm here to prevent a fight actually.

(Y/N) then turns around and knocks on the sliding door.

(Y/N): You can come in now!

On cue the Whole Mankanshoku Family came through.

(Y/N): I'm sure you already know Mako and Mataro, but the rest still need some introductions.

Barazo: Barazo Mankanshoku. I'm the back alley doctor I've killed more than saved.

 I'm the back alley doctor I've killed more than saved

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Ryuko: That's a bad thing

Barazo: Don't worry about it. The dead ones don't sue you.

Sukuyo: I'm Mako's mother, Sukuyo.

She begins to take out a pot of what seems to be beans and slams it on the table

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

She begins to take out a pot of what seems to be beans and slams it on the table.

Sukuyo: I know it's nothing fancy, but eat all you like!

(Y/N) begins to notice that Ryuko was handling herself pretty fine. He gets up and begins to walk out.

(Y/N): Well I see your doing better Ryuko, If those pervs do anything to harass you. Just punch them or something. See ya tomorrow.

Ryuko: Wait!

(Y/N): Hmmm?

Ryuko runs up to (Y/N) with a bit of pain due to the damage delt.

Ryuko: Hey thanks. For right now and Earlier in the courtyard.

(Y/N):............. Pft!

(Y/N) began to laugh as to what Ryuko had stated. Ryuko having her face red from embarrassment

(Y/N): haha... Oh my you are quite the intriguing one indeed. With the outfit, your tone, just your Character in general is just so full of surprises!

Ryuko: Huh...?

(Y/N): It's nothing,Well Miss Matoi I must be on my way. We have school tomorrow so you better be prepared.

Ryuko: Wait.................. who are you?