☠ Chapter eighteen ☠

[Sam's p.o.v]
"Me too" I agreed, honestly.
I found myself smiling sadly. I couldnt stand not kissing or making any kind of physical contact for more than a month, hell it's been more than a month.

I saw Colby start to form fists with his hands. "God, I'm such a f.k up!" He yelled, immediately stressing out.

"Hey, hey, hey," I said quickly. "Its okay. Don't worry. Everything will get better, I promise." I said sincerely, frowning slightly.

He sat down on the floor and leaned against the door. His hands went to his head and he started grabbing harshly at his hair.

"No no" I said, sitting in front of him. I grabbed his wrists and pulled his hands away from his hair. He had started crying.

I pulled him into a hug. "D-Did you take your pills today..?" I asked quietly.

He shook his head.

"C'mon, let's go so you can take your pills" I said quickly, and stood up slowly .

He stood up as Well after a few seconds.

I gently but firmly placed my small hand at the small of his back, and gently lead him to the bathroom where his pills were.

I opened the medicine cabinet, and grabbed his bottle of pills.

He grabbed them from me, and took his necessary dose, before swallowing them dryly.

He sighed heavily and smiled slightly, but I could tell he didn't mean it.