Chapter 6-Ultron

Alexia's POV
Seven months had passed since I had been saved from Hydra and known my wife was alive. To be able to wake up with Natasha next to me practically every day felt like a blessing. Not every day was perfect though. Some days I did and still do struggle with my nightmares and PTSD. Other days I still felt like it's all an elaborate dream that Hydra had set up and are still messing with my head; but Nat had been with me every step of the way. No matter how I tried to push her away on my bad days, but she's a stubborn assassin. I had gotten close with the team as well. Most of the time I want to punch Tony with his teasing, even though I know he's joking, he pisses me off. I have no idea how many times Nat had saved his life. Steve's a sweetheart and can now look me in the face without blushing and stuttering. Me and Nat joke about it all the time. Clint is a prankster and we get along well. He still has no permanent nick name for me yet. I had met Thor after a couple months of being on the Avengers and he finds me terrifying, but he is nice. Loud, but nice. Bruce is quiet but he finds me interesting due to my powers. He asked permission to help figure out everything I could do, and I granted it.

Testing my powers, we found that I can heal superfast, my hearing is super sensitive, my eyesight is amazing, and I can see in the dark, I have super strength and speed. I'm like Steve with the super soldier serum but with bonus of healing and super senses. My main power that Bruce would study fascinated is that I can disrupt electronics such as camera's but the bigger the electronic, the more power I must use, which causes me to go tired and my body to collapse slightly. I can also use shadows to blend in, basically become invisible. I had been going on missions with the avengers and they knew not to mess with me or Natasha. We are the perfect duo. We don't even need to talk; we just seem to have this link and know exactly what and how to move. I loved working with my wife. It was easy to fall back into a similar rhythm of working together like we did with the KGB. The missions were mostly taking down Hydra bases and helping-out in war torn countries. My suit consisted of combat boots, black cargo pants, black top and jacket, all made of Kevlar with a half mask with a skull jaw painted on. (Think of Bucky's but with a skull jaw) I also had wings painted on my jacket. I was the more intimidating one out of the group.

I was currently fighting Steve. We had been training for about three hours now. I asked him "So Steve, any girlfriends?" I ducked under his arm and stuck my leg out to trip him. Me and Nat had been trying to find him a girlfriend. He jumped, dodging, but answered "No. too busy." I scoffed as I rolled under his leg. "Steve, come on! I mean I know your technically a granddad but get out there! There's someone for everyone." We stopped fighting as the door opened. I could sense it was my wife. I smiled and Steve smiled and shook his head. Clint then said, "It's creepy how you just know she's here." I turned to him and stuck tongue out. I leapt back and turned in mid-air and landed right in front of Nat. "Hi baby." She rolled her eyes and scoffed. "Show-off." I grinned and leant in saying "You love it." Just as I pecked her lips, I leapt back just as she attacked. I grinned and she smirked. I heard Clint say to Steve "Not again. Please, not in the training room!" I let out a laugh as my wife advanced on me and we started play fighting each other. Not that it looked like play fighting to others. We were both moving fast and were matching each other blow for blow. Soon, she managed to jump on me and we both went down. She was straddling my hips. She smirked and leant in. "I win." I felt her tongue lick the shell of my ear. My body shuddered. Our play fights were always a turn on for Natasha and me. Mainly Nat. I was just turned on whenever she was near. "Guys! Come on!" Clint exclaimed. I let out a laugh as I flipped my wife and jumped off her. I headed towards the door as I looked over my shoulder and met lust filled eyes of my wife and said "I win" I laughed as I watched determination wash over her face. I ran through towards our room as I knew we wouldn't be leaving for a while.

Me and Nat are getting ready for this party that Tony was hosting. I had on a suit because I hate dresses. I had a white shirt, with a bow tie and a black waistcoat and black suit pants. I was struggling to adjust my bow tie when hands pulled mine away. I looked up into Natasha's gleaming eyes. "Still struggle?" I scoffed and replied "No... I just..." Nat just ached an eyebrow. I pouted. "Ugh ok yes. You know I can't do ties or bows tie." She just smiled at me fondly with amusement in her eyes. She stepped back and I took time to look at her. I swear my heart skipped a beat. She was wearing a tight dress black and silver, which made her curves pop. I now know why she wanted me to wear a silver bow tie. "You look beautiful my love." She smiled and leant in and said, "You're the beautiful one Lex." I shuddered as she nipped my ear. I said, "I suggest we go now before I do something that I definitely won't regret." She smirked and pulled back. I made my way to the door and opened it for her. I stuck out my arm for her and said, "Shall we my 'lady?" She laughed and stated, "We shall." She grabbed my arm and we made our way to this party. I loved signal day with my wife, even the bad because I was with my soulmate again.

The party was now just down to the team. I was sat with Nat, who was leant on me, an arm wrapped securely around her waist and my other arms she had taken; currently playing with my fingers. Her feather light touch skimmed over my hand, tracing the small scars I had on them. My jacket was off, and I had rolled my sleeves of shirt up ages ago. I had noticed the lust in my wife's eyes as she had kept stealing glances at me throughout the whole night and we had teased each other throughout the night with touches. She loved my forearms. Mainly because she loved me holding her while we made love, especially when I held her up against the wall. My thought was broken when I saw the sexual frustration on Natasha's beautiful face and laughed to myself. Though she was not alone in her frustrations. She ignored the guys bickering and looked at me in question. I just pecked her lips and got up. "Anybody want a drink?" Some nodded but others said no. I headed to the bar.

I got there just as I watched Cap nearly pick Thor's hammer up. I heard Thor state "Your all not worthy." I snickered at that. A horrible screeching sound went off. I yelped in pain since my hearing was a lot more sensitive than everyone else's. I saw something heading towards the group and everybody was frozen. I couldn't hear anything. Nat kept sending glances my way. I shook my head to rid of the ringing in my ears. My hearing came back as it stated "Peace of our time."

I felt myself get blown back into the shelves of liquor. I growled in annoyance as the glass dug into my back. I felt my flesh tear slightly. Why me?! I looked up just as a metal robot threw a punch at my face. I felt my jaw break but ignored the pain as I threw my own. My skin teared at the knuckles as I teared its head off. I felt my jaw and knuckles heal as Nat and Bruce slid over the bar top, well Bruce trying to. Tony's old bots were shooting at us. I grabbed his jacket and pulled him down behind the bar. "Thanks." I said nothing as I scanned my eyes over Nat. She asked, "You ok?" I scowled towards the bot that was shooting at us. "I will be when we can just have a normal dam night for once." She chuckled at me. "Need a spare Hun?" I grinned as she passed me my knife which I had left with her. "Thanks babe" She smirked.

I pecked her lips before I leapt over the side of the bar effortlessly. Before the bot knew it, I had stabbed him in the neck. I twirled my way through the others slicing any that I came across. The bot that was speaking turned to me and said, "You're going to be a pain." I grinned and responded, "Darling, of course I am." I went to attack him, but a blast knocked me off my feet. I groaned as I felt something enter my stomach. I just laid there as more pressure was added as the bot, Ultron talked, I had picked up the name from when Tony had been muttering it in shock and confusion. Ultron looked down at me then looked up and said "Only one path to peace.... the Avengers extinction." Thor then threw his hammer and he broke into pieces. I looked down to see what was in my stomach to find a metal pole. Where the hell did, he even get that? Nat crouched down next to me. She looked at me in question and I nodded. I groaned slightly as she pulled the pole out of my stomach. I was so used to pain by now that stuff like that felt like nothing. She helped me stand up and placed a hand on the now healing hole. I covered her hand with mine. I heard Ultron state "I had strings...but now I'm free." I couldn't help the shudder that went through my body at that. I looked to the rest at the team and finally to my wife. I just squeezed her hand tighter. I knew whatever it is, we'll get through it. But I knew things would only get harder now.

Updated 19/01/20