My OC

Ok, so I made my OC in gacha life cuz I suck at drawing, here she is:

Name: Aki Tanaka

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Asesexual

Ultimate talent: Ultimate Model

Likes: Attention, Flowers, Fashion

Dislikes: Neon colors

Her worst fear: Dying alone

Mastermind, Culprit, Victim, Survivor: Victim

Background: Her parents are both popular models that raised her to be a model. She was always bullied at school and people called her things like "slut" or "thot". Her parents only cared about her modeling career and didn't support her through hard times. She hides her depression with fake smiles and alot of makeup. She wants to cut but she's too scared. She believes that beauty is all she has left.

Siblings: She has an older brother named Gundam Tanaka (2nd best boi in Danganronpa 2). She wants to talk to him about her depression but she's too scared that he'll judge her.

Personality: She's a nice person overall. She doesn't fight back when she's bullied but puts on a fake smile and awkwardly laughs instead. She's convinced that she's annoying and doesn't talk much because of that. She's asesexual beacuse she doesn't trust anybody, but if a person that she really trusts comes along, that might change.

Oh shit I just described myself, except the brother part and the model parents thingy.

Edit: I edited it because I wanted to make a few things clear.