The Necklace

A/N: yeah this is short and crappy sorry but anyway y'all already know what it's gonna be about so LEGGO

•••

December 13th, 2016

Taylor's POV

We step into my house, laughing at a joke Joe cracked just now. Today is my birthday, and Joe was nice enough to take me to a birthday dinner at a restaurant. We haven't even been dating for 3 months, and yet I can already tell I am much more relaxed around him compared to my exes. Throughout the dinner, we have been telling jokes and stories from work. For the whole day, he has been so nice and sweet to me and I love that about him.

"Actually, I still have a birthday gift for you," Joe says, grinning from ear to ear.

"I told you, you don't need to get me a gift. Your love is already the best gift I could ever ask f-," I start to protest when he cuts me off.

"Come on, can't I get my girlfriend a gift on her birthday?" he smirks.

Before I can even think of a reply, he pulls out a small black box from his pocket. My breath hitches. When he opens the box to reveal a necklace, I let out a breath of relief. It isn't that I don't want to get married to him, it's just that I don't know if I'm ready for such a huge commitment this early into the relationship.

That relief is quickly replaced with happiness as he takes the necklace out of its box and I notice that the pendant on the necklace has a cursive "J" engraved onto it. He puts his hands around my neck and helps me put on the necklace. As I look down, admiring the pendant, tears of happiness well up in my eyes.

"So...do you like it?" Joe asks nervously, fiddling with his hands.

"I love it, Joe. Thank you so much!" I look into his blue orbs and crash my lips against his. As we kiss, I can taste my tears of happiness as they ran down my cheeks. 

We finally break apart when air becomes a problem. In this moment, I feel so much love and affection for him and I can spend my whole life trying to describe this overwhelming feeling. Instead, I sum it all up in just three simple words:

"I love you."

•••

A/N: yeah this is really short I'm so so so so sorry about that.

THE CATS TRAILER IS SO GOOD AND TBH I CANT SEE WHY PEOPLE THINK IT'S BAD IT'S MEANT TO LOOK LIKE A BUNCH OF PEOPLE DRESSED UP AS CATS BECAUSE ITS A FREAKING MUSICAL. ANYWAY I CANT WAIT ONE IF MY FAVOURITE MUSICALS IS BEING MADE INTO A MOVIE AND MY IDOL IS IN IT IM SO EXCITED 

They kept Memory. Thank god they did. Otherwise I would've killed them. And the catnip bottle thing HAHAHAHHAHAHAH AND SHE TEASED US ABOUT IT ON HER INSTA STORY

Speaking of Cats, it turns out the actual musical is coming to my country in December too but the tickets are really expensive so idk if I should go.

SJKJSKSJSK LOVER IS COMING IN ONE MONTH HOW????? 

But that also means Secret Sessions should be happening around now 👀

ALSO THE ANNOUNCEMENT SKJJSJSKSJ I'M GONNA BE WAKING UP AT 5AM ON THE DAY OF MY SCIENCE TEST BUT IT'S WORTH IT FOR TAYLOR I REALLY THINK THAT SHE'S GONNA ANNOUNCE TRACK 5 BECAUSE IT'S EXACTLY 5 MONTHS AFTER 5 HOLES IN THE FENCE WAS POSTED AND THE ARROW AND THERE ARE 5 E'S IN THE "REEEEEALLY" SHE TYPED ON HER INSTA STORY AND SHE TYPED 5 LINES ON HER INSTA STORY AND IT'S JULY 23RD AND 2+3=5 AND IT'S AT 5PM BUT I CAN'T DECIDE IF I SHOULS BELIEVE THAT IT'S CALLED "LOVER" OR "CRUEL SUMMER" 

I'M RAMBLING SO MUCH BUT DO Y'ALL THINK THAT SHE'S GONNA BE DOING IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS IN THIS ERA ON HER INSTA LIVE STREAM AT 5PM? CAUSE I SURE DO. AND I FIND IT SO SWEET OF HER THAT GOING LIVE ON INSTA IS THE CLOSEST SHE WOULD EVER GET TO TELLING ALL OF US IN PERSON AND SHE'S DONE IT ONCE BEFORE AND SHE'S DOING IT AGAIN AWWWW 🥰 

More than half of this chapter is just me fangirling sorry 

Okay guys seriously I need inspiration please comment any requests you have thank youuu

-xyz 📿