Chapter 8: Team Oozma Kappa

Sully, Mike And (Y/n) stood outside the fraternity home with their stuff packed. But, It looked like just a plain old house.

"This is a fraternity house?" Sully asked.

"Now I wish I stayed in mine.." (Y/n) grumbled with just a suitcase.

The door opened and the older monster, who wore a green shirt and glasses, saw them. (He doesn't have trousers...wears glasses...and has a mustache...RA-) "Hey there, team mateys! Come on aboard!" He greeted.

"As the president of Oozma Kappa, it is my honor to welcome you to our new home." He added.

They were greeted by two (Kind Of Three..) other monsters. One was the youngest, peach ish, wearing a green 'OK' shirt and a green hat, and had five eyes. The other was orange, had two heads, and wore a green jumper. Both heads had one eye, but one had two horns while the other had one.

"We call this room 'Party Central." The peach monster said.

"Technically, we haven't actually had a party here yet." The head with two horns confessed.

"But when we do, we'll be ready!" The head with one horn replied, pressing a button.

A hatch opened in the ceiling, only for a crystal ball to come crashing down. (Aoyama Is Not Happy) Mike just sat on the couch as Sully and (Y/n) looked around.

"Whoo! The hot cocoa train is coming through! Whoa! Next stop...you!" The rap-I mean older monster exclaimed, handing Mike a cup of cocoa. 

"I would like to start us off first by--" Mike started as he accepted the cocoa.

"So, you guys are scaring majors?" Sully interrupted.

"We were! None of us lasted very long. I guess we weren't what old Hardscrabble was looking for. Don Colton. (Child Rapi-), Mature Student. Thirty years in the textile industry and then old Don got downsized. Figured I could throw myself a pity party, or go back to school and learn the computers." Don said, handing a business card to Sully.

"Hello. I'm Terry, with a 'Y'..." The two horned head of the orange monster introduced.

"And I'm Terri with an 'I'! I'm a dance major!" The one horned head exclaimed.

"And I'm not." Terry groaned. (This will get confusing..)

"Five, six, seven, eight!" Terri said, then started dancing, and added. "Seven, eight, turn!" 

But Terry didn't turn with him.

"And turn. Why didn't you turn?" Terri asked.

"Because we never agreed to this!" Terry answered.

"You said this was gonna be cool!" Terri recalled.

"No one said this was gonna be cool." Terry corrected. (Are you sure they're not related to the debate club -.-)

"Now I'm embarrassed." Terri said.

"Now your'e embarrassed?" Terry asked.

"Yes, because It's in front of people!" Terri explained.

"You should wake up embarrassed." Terry scolded.

"Okay then..." (Y/n) commented. "That was irritating..."

Then a hairy, purple monster in the shape of a crescent hopped down and spun on one of the footrests. "Hey, hey, hey! I'm Art! New Age Philosophy major. Excited to live with you and laugh with you and cry with you..." He introduced, slumping down, then perked up and added. "Thought you might like to keep a dream journal."

He tossed Sully, Mike and (Y/n) a dream journal that seemed way too childish and (no offence) girly, so (Y/n) just tore it in half then threw it out the window. "Yeah I'm not using that.."

"Guess that leaves me." The youngest replied from behind Sully, scaring him, then introduced himself. "My names Scott Squibbles. My friends call me Squishy. I'm undeclared, unattached, and unwelcome pretty much everywhere but here."

(Me: 

"Now that we've all been introduced, as captain of our team--" Mike started

"So, basically, you guys have no Scaring experience?" Sully interrupted.

"Not a lot! But now we've got you!" Squishy exclaimed.

"You're about the scariest fella I've ever seen. Even with them pink Polka dots." Don commented. (Pretty sure they're purple you colour blind rap-)

"Aw, thanks." Sully shrugged.

"Actually, I think I bring the whole package." Mike added. (-Bakugou vibes-)

But the others were still paying attention to Sully.

"Your hands are as big as my face!" Squishy remarked, putting Sullys hand on his face. 

"He's like a mountain with fur!" Terry added.

"Oh, come on, I don't even work out." Sully pointed out.

"Yeah, me neither. Don't wanna get too big." Art commented, flexing a little. (But he's all legs with little arms so how can he be buff.....NEVER SKIP LEG DAY-)

"And this tall red-eyed one looks especially scary." Don commented towards (Y/n)

"Meh, I get it from my dad." (Y/n) said.

"Not to mention edgy." Terri added. 

(Y/n) deadpanned at them, making them back off.

"We thought our dreams would be other, but Mike said if we win, they're letting us in the Scaring Program. And if we lose our resident moth teen can win for us!" Don explained.

"We're gonna be real Scarers!" Terry cheered.

"The best!" Squishy added.

"You betcha!" Don added.

"Yeah!" Sully agreed, but gave Mike a questioning look.

"Moth..Teen?" (Y/n) Questioned.

CUE THE TITLE CARD!!!!!!

Oh....WELL IT'S ACCURATE-