Chapter 10- "New Faces at School"

Start from the beginning

              "Hey faggot, what'd you do? change your locker so its easier for you to stalk Jared." why did marko always have to mess with me? especially when i have finally found someone that can give me information that no one else has been able to give me. before i could say something, Reficul spoke.....

              "Isn't a faggot a bundle of sticks that's used as fuel?" i looked over my shoulder at him.....was he serious?

              "That's one defination, what this bastuard means is someone who likes guys despite being a guy, there your locker's open, put everything you recieved from the school in here except for your biology notebook and textbook, then we'll head to class early so you can meet the teacher."

              "K, thanks." he threw, and i mean threw, everything into the locker except two things along with some pencils and pens then slammed it shut and slung his bag over his shoulder, he gave me the look of 'lets get going' and so i headed down the hall, him following. i was surprised that marko hadn't said anything back to me, but that probably meant i'd get it later........ When i walked through the door, i couldn't believe what i saw! Alex and Nathan making out on the windowsill of the class room! i glanced around, no one was there but didn't they know that it was illegal?

               "Oh, hey Storm."

              "Hey Alex.....Nathan...."

              "Stormy...."

              "Uh, this is Reficul..... he's a friend of the family..."

              "Yo."

              "Its nice to meet you."

             "So anyways, where's the teacher?"

             "Your looking at him." i stared at Nathan for what felt to be a long time.......he was just smiling like everything was fine.

              "Yo..you..your...th..the....TEACHER!!"

             "Yep, Mr. Salvat.....at your service." he smiled as if what he said had a hidden meaning....weird.

              "Why are you teaching biology? if at all, i would've asumed you'd be teaching History."

              "Do you take history?"

              "No, i was too smart.....i took the last class of it last year." ahhh, lovely he's glaring at me as in, 'i would be teaching history if it weren't for that' look but what does that have to do with anything? just than the bell rang so i walked over and sat down at my lab table. Reficul followed and sat across from me and Alex sat next to me. there were six seats at each table, meaning that there was now three left at ours. as i was watching people come in i saw jared and immediately turned and looked out the window, a few seconds later i turned back just in time to see the unison twins, Lavi and Ryu, sit down at the table as well. they both sat on the other side, Lavi next to Reficul and Ryu next to Lavi. i couldn't help but smile about this, my table was almost full, they all wanted to sit here whether it was because of me or Alex it didn't matter, it still made me happy.

               "Alright class, starting today, i'll be your new teacher.....my name is Mr. Salvat. Today we also have three new classmates, Ryu, Lavi, and Reficul." he gestured towards them, Reficul glared at the others while Lavi and Ryu smiled and waved.

                "Ok, enough with the introductions, i'll take attendance and then hand you the worksheet that your teacher was planning on assigning then on monday i'll start doing things my way." his way? oh i can't wait! i heard people whispering, some talking about how that the new teacher was that guy who beat up a kid, or how sexy he was....damn if Alex heard that....*snap* i looked over at Alex who just broke a pencil......i guess he could hear them.......i also heard marko whisper about how this was the faggot table, this is when i realized that all of us were guys.....what the hell!! that doesn't mean anything, have you seen your table! Through the rest of the day, i found out that every single one of them had the same classes as me accept for music. Also, when i walked into grammar class i found i had a new teacher whose name was Mr. Relapmi a.k.a. Dalv, Ryu's illegal boyfriend......then i found out that Devane, Lavi's illegal boyfriend and the guy i accidently ran into while looking for the bathroom in that huge house, was my knew teacher for learning Mandarin...........something ain't right here!! when it was finally lunch time i got a bottled water and a hot dog and headed out to the usually bench to my surprise though Jared was sitting there. Crap!  what should i do.....he'll want an explanation.......were all alone out here.......should i sit down there or somewhere else!! crap! he just waved me over, ok calm Storm, calm, OH! it's no good, there's no such thing as a calm Storm! i sat down across from him.....

             "So, how are you feeling?"

            "O...Ok."

             "Well that's good, what happened anyways?"

             "I....I..uh....don't know."

            "Well what did the doctor's say?"

            "I didn't go see a doctor, to be honest i just stayed home and slept most of the time."

            "So whatever it was its gone though, right?"

            "I guess."

            "Well i'm glad your feeling better, see ya around K?"

             "K!" who crap i said that a little bit to enthusiastic, i hope he doesn't get the wrong idea. a few minutes later, Reficul and Natas sat down across from me at the table....they didn't have lunch with them.....then Ryu and Lavi sat down across from each other, Ryu was next to me and Lavi was next to Natas. lastly, Alex came and sat down next to me. Ryu and Lavi were chatting with Natas, while Reficul said nothing and me and Alex were playing thumb war. the bell rang for class and we all went our separate wayes except for Natas, he and i went to music. When the last bell rang, i headed to my locker to empty my bag of everything except Algebra. when i was heading out someone grabbed my shoulder. i was forcefully pushed onto the floor and found myself surrounded by jocks. All of the sudden, pain shot through my stomach, it hurt but not as much as it did during my 'freak attack' he punched me again this time right in the eye, causing me to topple over onto my side.

           "What's the matter fag? does it hurt?" i knew that taunting voice, it was Marko. just then they all started kicking me, in the head, back, stomach......i put my hands up over my head and face to shield them and moved my legs up until my knees were againest my stomach.......when getting beat up, the fetal position is your best protection.......i learned that soon after i had turned five. it hurt, i knew i'd have bruises and i knew there was also some blood, i could taste it in my mouth.......they hit me hard enough in the stomach to cause this. the kicking had stopped and i glanced up to see why.....i watched with horror as Marko picked up a bat, not a wooden one....a metal one......was he going to kill me? was this it for me? is this how i was going to die? am i really this pathetic? Just when he was about to hit me, i heard that imaginary piano melody again......the one that would help me get to sleep on nights that i was lonely and crying when i was younger, i even believe that once when i was sleeping because of one of my 'freak attacks' i had heard the same melody......right when i started hearing that whispering.....All of a sudden i saw this white light surrounding me...is this really happening? what is this? i watched as the jocks all backed up and as far from me as possible.....what the heck was this? what's going on? i should be panicking right now but.....but i.....but i'm not..panicking...why? i feel safe in this light.....is it because of the fact that the melody was comforting to me when i was younger that i don't feel threatened? this light its warm, and......loving? then, just as quickly as it had came...it had vanished, i watched as they all ran away from me, shouting that i was some sort of freak. i got up, almost falling back down but managed to stay up....i headed on out and started walking home, slowly.....i still had to go to work at five, this sucks but considering i'm still alive.....i guess its not that bad but what was that back there?

                 *So, which ArchAngel do you think is protecting him?*

     -Michael=leader of archangels/brings rain and thunder to earth as well as mercy

     -Gabriel=is known as the mother and represents strength

     -Raphael=the healer

     -Uriel=light/fire

     -Azrael= High angel of death

     -Israfel= the one who passes judgement

     -Barachiel= the one who gives blessings

        *leave a comment to let me know!* oh and.....

P.S. the video on the side is the piano music Storm was hearing......isn't it beautiful?