(What-If) Super Saiyan 3 but Blue?

Start from the beginning

(2 hours later-Use Song Above)

Beerus then said to Thorn with the intensity that he needed "I think you Saiyans have over stayed your welcome and I think I need to exterminate you." Beerus fired a blast at Goku and Vegeta which unbeknownst to Thorn were clones that had the same power as Goku and Vegeta. This caused Thorn to look shocked as his friends were now dead thanks to Beerus feeling as if the Saiyans were a threat, Thorn's body shook in fear and anger as his power began to rise. Thorn couldn't believe what happened and this caused him to realize that he was now in danger, his power boiled up more and more until he heard from Beerus "After I kill you...I'm going after your planet and I'm going to enslave it because while I'm in a killing mood I think enslaving it to feed me is an even better idea. While I'm at it maybe I'll make that Bulma woman my wife and force her to feed me in more ways than one." Whis looked away as he knew that Thorn's energy was flowing more and more to the point that they mentioned earlier, Thorn then said while forcing his body to his Super Saiyan Blue 3 "Don't you dare talk about my family or my friends....you dare kill my brothers in combat and then you have the nerve to talk about the planet I grew up on as an object of your dreams?! I've had....ENOUGH!!!!" Thorn then transformed into his SSGSS3 form and after his energy settled into place as he needed Thorn then said to Beerus "This is where I end this attitude of yours and make sure you don't harm Earth! Prepare yourself Beerus because this is going to hurt!" Beerus fired a volley of weak Ki blasts and each one was deflected by Thorn with relative ease, Beerus growled at this but he then heard from Whis by the telepathic link they had before attacking Thorn like this (Careful my Lord, while you need to make it look realistic please try not to get too involved.) Beerus then said to Thorn "Come on then Saiyan! Show me your power!" Thorn used his speed and closed the gap which made Beerus look surprised as he was then punched in the stomach, Beerus tried to use his tail to attack Thorn but almost immediately that was blocked by Thorn's metal arm which caused Beerus some pain as the bone in his tail howled in pain. Thorn then punched Beerus twice then he kicked Beerus into one of the walls nearby, Thorn then said to the God while charging Vegeta's attack he learned a while back "Guess there's no need to hold back....I'm a lot stronger than before...take this! Final Shine....ATTACK!!!!"

(Not canon I know but I just like the attack...don't judge me! Anyways it's here in case you don't know what the move looks like.)

Thorn's attack hit Beerus dead on causing a a lot of pain and damage to the God of Destruction, Whis then vanished and appeared in the roof of the house where Goku and Vegeta were watching the fight thanks to Whis's staff. Once Whis arrived he then said to the Saiyans "How did you know he would snap like that?" Vegeta then said with a smirk "It's because he's like the both of us, Thorn is both prideful and yet somehow he's like Kakarot where he's gentle and kind to everyone around him. It's weird but somehow it works for him and that's why his power is hard to beat." Goku then said after nodding agreement "I don't always agree with Vegeta but in this case he's right, Thorn's always been that strong and this time he's not having to hold back at all. It makes me want to fight him when he's like this!" Thorn yelled out after slamming Beerus on the ground "It's time to end this! Final.....KAMEHAMEHA!!!!" This time the blast hit Beerus with enough force that finally Whis had to intervene and save Beerus while saying to Thorn "Calm down Thorn....Lord Beerus isn't going to attack the Earth at all! This was a plan of ours to make you draw out that form of yours." Thorn picked up on the words Whis used and after he asked what Whis meant, Vegeta and Goku arrived which made Thorn happy but then his thoughts turned to Beerus who at the time was alive but he was also unconscious. Thorn powered down to his base form and said while walking away "I...I need to be alone for a while...." as he walked away Goku wanted to stop him but Vegeta grabbed his arm and said to him "Kakarot let him go....he'll be fine, he needs a moment to figure some things out." Goku agreed and after he and Vegeta were able to get Beerus to his bed for rest, Whis then said to the Saiyans "That power....that's what you meant about why you never wanted to fight Thorn like that isn't that right Vegeta?" The prince nodded and sat down on the bed that Whis had made when the Saiyans arrive for training, usually Vegeta never allowed himself to get close to anyone due to his pride and his lingering desire to go back to the way he used to be but yet somehow Thorn was almost like a brother to Vegeta thanks to the many years of training and saving each other during intense battles against powerful enemies, as the conversation continued Thorn's energy could be felt rising and when Whis along with Goku and Vegeta went to see what was going on they spotted Thorn however something was different about him. When he faced the trio they saw this:

He was in his SSGSS3 form however he spoke in a calm yet intense style saying to the group "I'm going to learn how to tame this form and this power

He was in his SSGSS3 form however he spoke in a calm yet intense style saying to the group "I'm going to learn how to tame this form and this power. Goku....Vegeta...I'm going to need your help as well if I'm going to control this form. Whis....I'm sorry I went beyond what I should have against Beerus." Whis then said after placing a hand on the shoulder of Thorn "It's Alright....if I was in your position I would have done the exact same thing." Thorn then took a step back and powered up even more and this time he was at his limit in this form, his aura shined bright and his hair began to flow as if the wind was moving it. He hovered in the air and then in an instant he yelled out once more as his power now was pushing his limits to their breaking points however before Thorn could find that out he passed out making Goku have to catch the exhausted Saiyan. Just then Goku said to the group using Vegeta's exact words from his speech when they fought Buu, this made the prince look away and act like it bothered him but in reality, he was proud to call Thorn the best as he was proud to say that Goku was the best. He also knew that they would have a battle for years on end trying to be better than the others but in the end both Goku and Vegeta know that they would have to beat Thorn first.

(Just in case you have no clue what speech I'm talking about...well here it is!)

(Not a bad chapter eh? Thorn has surpassed Goku and Vegeta so far but remember this happened before the Tournament of Power. Maybe Goku and Vegeta's limit breaks will be stronger, or maybe just maybe Thorn will master his limit break form and retain the title of being the best.)