w

"You're here again, hyung?" Sicheng exclaimed when he saw Taeil again the next day

"Am I not allowed?" Taeil shrugged, not caring about his opinion.

Sicheng let him inside the building and guided him to the lobby, where clients and guests stay. Both of them sat down on one of the couches and had a simple conversation.

"If you wanted to ask about Miss Denny, I'm sorry but she's absent today." Sicheng started, already knowing what their topic would be about.

"Suddenly? She was really fine yesterday, she can't be sick." Taeil protested.

"Taeil-hyung, calm down. It's not like she's dying, she's okay."

Sicheng was trying so hard not spill anything to the man because he knows how much it would ruin Denny's plans and reputation. He learned how to keep his mouth shut to anyone around.

"Fine, geez." Taeil rolled his eyes.

"Why are you so curious about Miss Denny, do you like her?" Sicheng grew curious about him.

Taeil was taken back by his question that his mind stopped for a second. "No way, business partners shouldn't be dating each other. We have to act professional to each other, that's how it goes."

"I doubt it, but okay."

The two of them continued talking about their lives and they grew closer to each other. Sicheng was really likable and trustworthy, so Taeil allowed him to be his best friend.

-

Sicheng waved goodbye to his new best friend as he left the building. However, it wasn't the end of Sicheng's day. An unfamiliar car newly arrived and was parked outside the building, which made him curious.

Someone walked out of the driver's seat and headed to his direction. He looked like another businessman who he had met before, but he forgot which one. Sicheng stopped the man from entering the elevator, eyeing him suspiciously.

"Sir, Miss Denny is not around today."

The man just stared at him in disbelief, before placing his hands on Sicheng's shoulders. "Winwin, don't you remember me?"

Sicheng continued eyeing him, until his eyes softened and gave him a warm smile. "Sorry, my bad. It's been so long since I've last seen you, Yuta-hyung."

"Ah, Winwin became so forgetful. I just wanted to check on her, I brought some food though." Yuta handed the food to Sicheng, which he brought to the 5th floor.

Sicheng let him enter and go to Denny's living room to sit, as he went to the kitchen. After he prepared the food and gave it to Denny from her bedroom, he went back to where Yuta waited. He grabbed a few drinks and sat down across from him.

"You know what happened to her, right?" Sicheng asked, while handing a drink to Yuta.

"Of course, I'm always around her. She can be wild when she's drunk, you know."

Yuta grinned then drank a glass of wine which Sicheng offered to him. Sicheng just hummed in reply, resting his head on the headrest of the couch. He wasn't actually interested in what he has to say, but he had to make sure that Denny wasn't alone last night.

Nakamoto Yuta, the man who just arrived, was one of Denny's business partners and became Sicheng's friend. Yuta was also Denny's best friend, since she always hangout with him. Sicheng already considered it normal for Yuta and Denny to be always together, but he honestly wouldn't support them dating. He knows something that Denny doesn't, but he doesn't want to see her get hurt anymore.

"I think she already finished her dinner, I heard her calling for me. She's probably going to rest right after." Sicheng stood up.

"Same typical Denny." Yuta chuckled, making Sicheng chuckle too.

-

This morning, Denny woke up with a severe headache. She struggled standing up and whined loudly. She regretted going too far last night, but it wasn't beyond her limits. She just really enjoyed the night with Yuta.

"Winwin, medicine please." She shouted from her room.

Sicheng quickly gave her medicine and he covered her again with the duvet. "Miss Denny, I think it's best if you call in absent today. I'm worried you'll pass out anytime."

"Thanks, I needed that actually." Denny smiled at her best assistant.

Sicheng gave her a smile back before leaving her room and going back to his job, that's when Taeil came.

-

Denny dialed Yuta after she finished eating the dinner Sicheng prepared for her. She was told that it was from him and she was so thankful for how thoughtful he was. She patiently waited for him to answer the phone. After a few seconds, he picked up.

"Hey, Denny. How are you?"

"I'm feeling better now, Yuta. Thanks for bringing me food, you honestly made me happy."

"Ayye, it's nothing. I care about you, remember? Please rest more, you silly girl." He teased.

"I'm not silly, just crazy at times. It's unfair, since you don't get drunk easily." Denny giggled.

"Oh, I'm sorry then. Better rest now or else we can't hangout again tomorrow."

"Fine, I'll rest. See you soon!"

"You too."

Throughout the whole phone call, both of them kept smiling just by hearing each other's voices. It was like they were in a relationship, when they are just secretly in love. I hope Taeil doesn't ruin my plans with Yuta because I am very determined.

Ughh, bad headache but it's worth it.