Part 18: The war has begun

Start from the beginning

(Third person POV)

"Is everyone armored up! ?" Gabriel shouted

"All ready dear brother"Ezra smiled

Jesus saw as the angels were getting ready for battle and getting on their horses. He felted left out since everyone was going out to stat and he had to stay behind. He could still remember what his father said to him.

"Stay out of this My son, this is not your battle to fight"his words burned into his mind

"What battle Father?"He whispered to himself

He looked through the mirror and saw Michael getting ready for the festival.

" Dear brother, your father needs you"One of the angels said

he nodded. He flew with her to the main area of the court. She left him alone. He opened the door and went up inside.

"What do you need me for father?" he asked

"Take off your mask"

"Okay..."

He made him wear a mask so No One will ever see his face until the right time comes. He took off the white mask and dropped it on the floor.

"Wow, you still look the same as he does"he chuckled"stay with me until I give you the signal"

"Yes Father"he said

It was time.

Beverly hills...

(Alex's POV)

" oh yeah! "Rachel cheered"Now this is what I call fun!"

"I can't believe Michael Jackson invited us here!" Sasha squealed

"Yeah you're the best!"Jill smiled

" anything for my friends "Michael smiled

There were tons of singers coming over to this festival to perform to thousand of people. It was awesome!

Jill Scott was on stage this time and she sung one of her biggest hits. I loved her songs. Too bad there is hardly anyone like that anymore.

She just finished her song and we were all cheering for her. She took the microphone from the holder and waited for everyone to calm down.

" how is everyone doing tonight!? "She yelled

we all cheered with joy.

" Good, and now it's time for...what the... "

I then realized what was happening. The ground began shaking violently and everyone began to panic.

"Earthquake!" Marcus screamed

"No this is not an earthquake" Michael said

"What?" I said

Suddenly we saw demons popping out from the ground.