10

"Ergh" I mumble under my breath

"Problem?" Taylor says raising his eyebrow

"Nope, no problem!"

"Are you sure Veronica? Its not like you" He says worried.

"Since when did you start calling me by my actual name?"

"Well, its a bit confusing, you know with V in the picture now"

"Oh yeah, she told me you started to call her V, no one calls her V" I say.

"She just looks more like she should be called V, you know"

"Thats what you said about me"

"Well I guess people change"

"Whatever Taylor"

I walk to my bag and pick out a navy blue and white striped bikini. I throw it on as well as a white lace cover up dress. I grab my sunglasses and phone just as it vibrates in my hand. I look at it to find that Sam and the Jack's are all down in the lobby. I hurry Taylor and we make our way down to the lobby.

I scan the room for Vanessa just as she appears through a door on the opposite side of the room. She jogs over quickly, running straight to Taylor, bashing my arm as she does so. I roll my eyes and turn to watch her wrap her arms around his neck, kissing him passionately. I avert my eyes quickly to see Sam laughing at me.

"Let's go" I say and we all head outside. Sam walks beside me, leaning in to whisper in my ear.

"I know you're jealous" he smirks

"Shut up Sam" I nudge him sharply

"Why don't we make him jealous too?"

"You have my attention" I laugh "How to you suppose we do that?" He doesn't reply, instead he wraps his arm around my neck and lifts my head up to his. He kisses me softly and smiles.

"He's watching" He says as he turns his head to look behind.

---

Soon later we are sat on the beach, watching the world go by. Well I say we, I mean me. I watch all of them play in the sea. Taylor catches my eye and slowly makes his way towards me. He sits down beside me and I tense up.

"You seem cosy with Sam"

"It's nothing, we're leaving tomorrow so I'll probably never see him again"

"So you don't like him that much?"

"I do" I protest "But I like you more" I mutter

"Hmm?" Taylor says even though I'm 100% sure he heard me.

"You heard it"

"I'll be right back" He says standing, he walks over to Vanessa and starts talking to her. Suddenly she drops to the ground, her head in her hands. What the hell is going on over there? A few seconds later Sam comes over.

"What's going on over there?" I ask

"I have no clue" He laughs

"Sam?"

"Hmm?"

"Do you have any feelings for me? Like at all?"

"You know, I thought I did, but then I found out that you're absolutely crazy"

"Excuse me?"

"I'm joking, don't get me wrong, you're great and you're really hot and jees you know how to kiss-"

"Spit it out Sam"

"No, I don't. You're more of a really good friend"

"Good"

"Friends?" He holds a hand out and I shake it.

"Friends"

"More than friends?"

"Sammm" I whine.

"I'm joking, I'm joking!" I nudge him gently

"Guys?" We look up to see Taylor stood before us "Can I talk to V?"

(A/N: sorry about that last update of this chapter hopefully this will work now!)