PruHun oneshot

“Mein Gott…” the albino mumbled as he tried to stand up. His body was covered in blood,his face was pale and his uniform was all ripped up,today,a certain Prussian boy has lost a battle of life and deathThe boy stood up with a grin still plastered on his pale face “Tch. That’s all they  got?” the Prussian said with all the strength he has left,in front of him stood a familiar figure of a Hungarian. “You’re such an idiot” she exclaimed, he just grinned “I am.” He said as he tried to walk nearer the Hungarian woman.  The Hungarian went on and grabbed him just before the Prussian fell  “Gil…” she mumbled as she laid the albino’s head on her chest,the Prussian cringes in pain,he was wounded too bad.

“Promise me you’d survive…” she said as he laid her fingers carefully on the tip of his head “Even someone as awesome as I am would die,you know that Liz?” he said,his voice got weaker in each word as he spoke. Tears started pouring from the Hungarian’s eyes “Don’t you dare…” she said in a soft tone “Don’t you dare leave me alone..” . The Prussian boy tried to look at her in the eyes “I’d never leave you..” he said,thought,now his words sounded like whispers . She hugged him and there was a moment of silence,none of them spoke until the Prussian boy coughed and said “if I’m gone,Elizaveta…” he said with all the strength he has “please…”

“don’t ever forget about me..” he whispered as he smiled at her one last time.

It's sucky since i did this at the car whatsoever but i hope u guys like it^^