I nodded and removed his arm and rushed into the room. After composing myself I saw that Maggy is standing infront of the mirror just grinning.

This definitely going to be long wedding and I saw that in the corner lucky is sitting looking at Maggy with wide eyes.

When I cleared my throat she looked at me and jumped from the seat and hugged me.

"Oh thank god! Sara you came. Otherwise I don't know I may just become crazy looking at her." Lucky said still hugging me.

I nodded at her and reached Maggy. She looked at me and said "Hey Sara. How am I looking?"

"Beautiful Maggy but don't you think something is missing here."

"What? What is missing?" she asked looking at the mirror.

"The panics as you are going to get married and the sadness because you are going to leave your house."

"Why should I feel panic when I am going to get married to my love? And as for the sadness for leaving my house it's nothing and my parents bared me so much for these many years. I am just giving them their freedom." She said calmly.

I looked at her in shock. Looking at my expression she continued saying "Even my parents are in total happy mood and not at all sad."

I looked at Lucky for confirmation then she nodded. I am going to get mad literally.

Finally the wedding is over. As for Bhai and Maggy they are just smiling and talking to everyone. Maggy's parents are also just smiling and all.

The highlight is that my mom shed some tears as her son got married and Mrs.Rao is the one that consoled my mother.

I, Lucky, Mohan, Di and Ashwin are looking at all this with eyes wide open and with a lot of shock.

For reception we all went to the top floor. I am counting the time for all this to finish and by looking at the people of 'shock group' I can tell that they are also feeling the same.

Yeah we all came up with that name for five of us. Cool name right but not so cool feeling.

*Rithesh Pov*

Finally I got married to Meghana. Now we are sitting on our allotted chairs on the stage.

We both are enjoying so much but our friends not so much we can tell this by looking at them.

"Did you see the shock faces of those five?" I asked Meghana.

"Yeah I saw that. I even heard from Ashwin that they named their group as 'Shock group'." She said. With that we both burst out laughing and those five looked at us glaring.

"Are you happy?" I asked her.

"Ofcourse I am. I am finally married but just can't able to not to feel bad for Bhai and Sara." She said.

"Hey don't worry they will take care of themselves and come to a conclusion." I said squeezing her hand.

"What if they don't?" she asked me.

"We will see that after one month."

"Why one month?"

"Because we need to be near them to decide something right."

"Where are we going for one month?" she asked confused.

"I forgot to give this to you wait." I said taking out the box from my pocket.

"Again another gift." She said taking it and opened.

She frowned looking at it. I asked her "What happened?"

"I think the word is wrong. Sara said it would be 'Y' according to the line she got."

"And what is that line may I know?" I asked her smiling.

"That is 'I A SRY' you know like 'I Am SoRry' that's what she said." She said turning towards me.

"What would I be sorry for?"

"Wait let me call Sara." She said and called her.

Within few seconds Sara came near us then Meghana asked "Look Sara he gave the wrong letter it's 'P' not 'Y'."

Sara just slapped her forehead and turned towards me and said "Deal with yourself."

So she too got the idea. I turned towards Meghana and said "I gave you the correct one Meghana. Think properly."

"No you gave the wrong one." She said stubbornly.

For few minutes we just continued to wrong the other person. I got fed up and touched my forehead closing my eyes.

Then I heard the laughing from beside me and saw that Meghana is laughing with tears pouring from her eyes.

"What?" I asked her confused.

"So now did you have the trailer of not getting peaceful time anymore after getting married?" She said smiling.

"She showed you the video. Damn it!! So you already know this. And this is just to teach me a lesson. Ok lesson learned."

"Ofcourse I know this after the second gift when you said there will be totally five." She replied grinning at me.

"Just wait for few hours that grin will be removed from your face." I said threatening her.

She looked at me wide eyed and turned towards the guests. I chuckled at her expression.

It was time for us to leave. I already asked Lucky, her cousin to pack Meghana's clothes for one month. Ofcourse I didn't saved me from her teasing.

We reached our car with all Rao's family grinning except Ashwin and my family a little sad.

Finally we got inside the car and started to go towards airport. When we reached airport, we took the flight.

After sometime Meghana suddenly said "I can't believe it. We are going to stay in 'PARIS' for whole month. I just love you."

I smiled at her and said "I love you too."

Paris here we come.....................

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

comment please...............