Roman Reigns

I had loved Roman so much.But he had the perfect little family and I refused to be a home wrecker and put my feelings as far back as I could and moved on. I had moved on to Dolph Ziggler who had been totally different from Roman.He was a lot to deal with and cheated a few times but he wasn't Roman so I settled for him despite our issues I had some good times with Dolph I mean it wasn't a lot but they were there so I tried to hold onto those and ignore the flaws of our relationship.
    "You're a peice of shit! This is the third time!"I said getting in Dolphs face,he had cheated again. "Baby come on don't do that,I know you're mad but let's relax." He said attempting to calm me down. "No fuck you!Who is she?!" I pushed him "Who the fuck is she ?! Tell me you fucking dickhead!"I yelled in his face again. "Claudia"He said rubbing his forehead. "Claudua?!Claudia that I went to high school with?Claudia? Wow you really hit a new low this time"I chuckle angrily. "It's not my fault" "It's not you're fault? Who's fault is it then?"I asked pushing and getting in his face which I can tell pissed him off. He snapped "It's yours!Always nagging at me.Bitching and complaining you drive me fucking crazy!" He exclaimed getting in my face this time. "Because you can't keep your dick in your pants so I can't trust you." "Oh fuck you! Fuck your trust you don't mean shit to me anyway i don't even know why I'm still with you.I can have anyone I fucking want.You don't mean shit."He spat. "I don't mean shit no Dolph you don't mean shit.Thats why your ass has been backstage the past weeks getting no screen time because no one gives a flying fuck about you!" I yell at him. "Shut the fuck up Leah"He warned  "No fuck you!Dirty no good fucking cheating lying sack of shit!" He pushes me harder then I expect causing me fall and hit my head. "Yo man back up!" A voice o label as Roman Reigns shouts.Pushing Dolph and helping me up. "Mind your buisness Roman."Dolph says trying to grab my arm. "Bro she obviously doesn't want to talk to you especially after you put your hands on her." "I barley touched her.And she's my girlfriend so quite frankly I don't care what you've got to say." He tried to grab me again but before he can reach over Roman shoves him. "Walk away Nick because I'm seconds away from handing you a first class ass whooping" He warns calling Dolph by his real name. "You know what big guy this has got nothing to do with you.You have your own relationship so go handle your business with your bitch and I'll handle my business with mine." He gets in Romans face and from the looks of it Roman was gonna hit him but I stepped in the middle. "Nick we are done.For real done.Im gonna need you to take your shit outta my house by Monday and leave." I say seriously before walking away.I here foot steps following behind me and I am turned around to see Roman. "Wait up!" He calls but I ignore him. "Wait!" "What do you want?" I ask. "Can we talk ? Please?" He pleads "Thanks for the help but no." Before I walk away he grabs my arm. "Why'd you stop talking to me?" "I don't know Roman." "You know I feel the same way about you. Don't worry you don't have to say it.I know I'm married but please just trust me I'm gonna get it all figured out." "No Roman I don't wanna be the reason your family is broken up.Thats not me.You have a wife and a child and I'm not gonna be some home wrecker." I say shaking my head. "Me and Galina have had our own problems.We've talked about divorce already this was a long time coming and you're not a home wrecker." He grabs my hand "Please just please be patient and everything is gonna turn around okay? Just patience babygirl,that's all."He pleads with me once again. "Alright"I nod my head up and down wiping a single tear off my cheek. "Can I please just kiss you now?" He chuckles lightly to which I answer by giving him a passionate kiss filled with built up emotions love,frustration,happiness,sadness,lust all in one. "It's all gonna come together soon babygirl.I promise."He whispers pulling me into a hug.