Roman One Shot

You had been walking around backstage u didn't have a match but u came anyway just to get out.You were going to catering when you smacked against someone's chest.Falling flat on your a**.You look up to see the last person you want to see Roman Reigns.You and Roman both liked each other but every time you guys would get even get slightly close to kissing he would scurry off.He wouldn't even talk to you some times and you couldn't help but feel hurt."U-um sorry y/n" he stuttered going to help you up.You denied his hand and stood up by yourself."Yea whatever."you say going to storm off until you feel a hand on your wrist."Are you okay?Did I hurt you?"he asked looking into your eyes."I'm fine." You responded quickly and you are sure he saw the hurt in your eyes.He dragged you in his locker room."Tell me what's wrong." You stay quite."Tell me." You still give no response hoping he would give up and leave you alone.You begin to walk toward the door. But in one swift motion his hands were on your wrist and you were pinned against the wall.He looked at you with pleading,sad,and somewhat angry eyes.You usually always told him when you were upset but this time it was different you were upset with him."Tell Me!"He says in a loud and intimidating voice,causing you to jump,his grip tightened a little to much on your wrist.Tears threatened to spill from your eyes.You gulped."R-Roman your hurting me." He noticed his grip had tightened and he let go instantly. You took a breath grabbing your wrist and rubbing the red mark that layered upon the surface of your skin."I'm sorry" he said in a hushed voice.You saw the look in his eyes was more sadness  than anger.He stepped away. A tear rolling down his cheek."Roman it okay.." "Why do I have to be so stupid.I ruin everything, I hurt everyone I'm a monster. " You realized why he always neglected you.Roman was now sitting down leaning on the wall.You walked over and leaned down next to him."Your not a monster."You shift in front of him. "I am.Look I made you cry and I know I did something that upset you."he replied looking down. He stood up so did you.This time leaning on  the wall .He put your back on the wall and stood in front of you and picked up your wrist kissing them.He put both his hands by your head on the wall baracading you.He started to lean and when you leaned in he turned his head."Roman stop.Your not going to hurt me okay, this is why I was mad.Just kiss me." "But what if I do " he says hanging his head low."You won't but if you do I wouldn't care because I love you" you had had enough.You leaned in and kissed him.He didn't kiss back. "OH god Roman kiss me please."you plead."I love you and I don't want to hurt you."he says. "We won't be able to see if things would work if you don't take a risk...So kiss me." He looks at you and does it. He kisses you.The kiss felt like everything but he was holding back.So you jumped up and wrapped your legs around his waist.As the kiss depends he pulls away,"Will you be my girlfriend? I promise I won't hurt you.I just want you by my side I love you y/n " "of course I'll be yours roman".He smiles and leans in for another kiss.