Marty Scrull

Warning spoiler from Ring of Honor Ep #321

Today was a big day,you had joined Bullet Club and tonight you were heading out to the ring with The Villian himself.Everyone liked you in Bullet Club,The Young Bucks,Kenny,Cody...hell even Adam Page except Marty for some reason everytime you to where around each other he would act completely disrespectful toward you.But today you were told you would be accompanying him to the ring so he can challenge Jay Lethal.You are currently talking to Punishment Martinez about his win over Josh Woods to qualify for the 4 Corner Survival Match for the ROH Television Championship.
"Well you and Woods were great,I'd love for you to teach me that Spinning Kick the execution is amazing!"you said light touching his arm. "Sure,I'll be happy to teach you it's not that hard actually all you gotta do is spi-"Martinez was in the middle of his sentence when you were interupted by Scrull himself."Y/n let's go we are on,no time to waste make friends another time"he rushed.You looked at Martinez with sorry eyes.He just nodded and you took off Marty.He had went on about how villianous the old Jay Lethal was eventually challenging him to a match at Final Battle.Jay ended up accepting"At Final battle youre going to get that badass"he warned "And I may  teach you some new tricks"Jay says "Oh Jay I don't think you get it but at Final Battle the only tricks there will be is tricks being played on you because Marty Scrull will defeat you LETHALLY !"You say dropping the mic and exiting with Marty.When you two reached backstage you were greated by Hangman Page"Great job you guys killed it!"he exclaimed. "Thanks man even though I didn't like Y/n last line it felt a little one dimensional"Marty responded causing a look from Hangman. "Marty you are always such an ass I've done nothing wrong to you but you are constantly judging me.."You responded. "No response..no apologies wow "you said "Whatever Marty.Um I'll see you around Adam"you say before storming off.
I have been nothing but nice to this guy I'm constantly trying to impress him all for what so he could be little me like I'm nothing I don't know why I even thought I had a chance with him.
Those were just some of the thoughts going through your head as you heard a knock on the door of the room you went into.You opened it being not impressed with what you saw.Marty."What is it Marty"you ask. "I'm sorry y/n, I've known I've been a jerk and I know I constantly bring you down.The truth is I actually like you."
"Marty stop kidding me"you interrupted."No y/n I'm not fooling around with you.You are beautiful...the most beautiful woman I've ever seen walk the face of the Earth.And I like you a lot and I was wondering if you could forgive me and let me take you on a date."he spoke different then before softer kinder every word  making you blush. "If you mean it then yes.I forgive you and yes you can take me on a date"you say kindly blushing a bright pink. "Thank you y/n you won't regret it love "He says calling you a new little nickname causing you cheeks flush again.He kisses you in excitement and you kiss back slowly letting your lips melt into his and you knew this is how you wanted to spend your time.