Chapter 30. Consequences.

Start from the beginning

The hallway was dark and long with a red exit sign being the only light we could use to get around.

I kept my hands out at my sides and as I walked the gym shorts I was wearing hit the side of my hand and I felt the pocket knife in my pocket.

Mistake number one was not patting me down and mistake number two was underestimating me because I like men.

They opened a door and shoved me into a room with clear tarp that covered the ground. I caught my balance before I could fall and once I stood up straight I noticed James who was looking down at me.

He held Sienna in his arms and gently bounced her while she sucked on her pacifier. Once she saw me she reached for me and James pushed her hands down.

"I gave you a warning and you decided this was the life you wanted to live" James said as he looked me over with disgust.

I remained silent and my eyes followed the men who brought me into the room. One picked up a metal pipe and the other placed brass knuckles onto his hand.

"Hopefully Moses is willing to die for you too" James said as he handed Sienna off to a woman I didn't know.

I cracked my neck as I stretched out and they laughed like I was a joke.

"Don't kill him, but bring him as close to death as possible" James said before snapping his fingers at the woman and they both left out of the room.

The man holding the pipe swung it at me and I jumped back and punched the man wearing the brass knuckles in the face.

His nose made a crunching noise and my knuckles began to throb. I watched him stumble back. The man holding the pipe ran at me and I move out of the way nearly sliding in some blood that was covering the tarp.

I didn't know whose blood it was and I was a lil nervous to find out.

"He broke my nose!" The man yelled as I looked around the space.

"Quit crying about it and help me catch him" The other man yelled. They split up taking each side of the room and I tried to run through the middle once they got closer but the man holding the pipe swung and hit me in the back.

I dropped to my knees gripping the area as he swung again and again bringing me down on my stomach.

I turned over on my back and tried to block but he hit me in the arms and stomach with the pipe.

The man wearing the brass knuckles dropped down on top of me and started to punch me in the face.

"Oh he's done" The other guy said as his friend kept swinging on me.

I reached down and pulled out the blade and jabbed it into the mans side. His eyes widened as I spit the blood from my mouth at him and kept stabbing in his side until he fell off of me.

His friend watched in shock as I ripped the blade out and when he tried to come from me I kicked him and tried to crawl away.

The man lifted the pipe up and swung it down hitting me in my back and I felt something crack.

The door to the room opened as blood dripped out of my mouth. My eyes were blurry from the tears welding up in my eyes that I was trying to keep in.