𝟶𝟼: 𝚏𝚒𝚡𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

Start from the beginning

Frustrated, he then removed himself from the space and proceeded to exit the living room. It was now that she had decided to be fully aware of her surroundings. Even Heller Keller could notice the drastic shift in her demeanor as soon as he left the room. Regardless of that, she still didn't seem to be aware of my presence behind her. Her focus was more towards listening to the sound of his footsteps fading as he journeyed the upstairs area.

She placed her phone on the open space beside her and looked around to ensure that he was completely out of sight since he was already out of mind. I instinctively looked over to her right to see the bright screen displaying a message thread that she was currently on.

The top of the screen displayed the initial "J" with a ring emoticon beside it and a series of hearts following closely behind. She wasn't as creative as his past ones had been when it came to selecting contact names for him. The others had thought of ways to mask his number in their phones under contact names such as delivery guy, Dominos Pizza, Wells Fargo, shit, the list was endless.

This one though, she didn't seem to care at all.
About hiding her infidelity or even protecting her significant others feelings by simply lying and pretending.

Imagine having another human being  genuinely wanting to spend a fraction of their lives with you. Imagine it for a second. Another human being dedicating their time and putting effort into the relationship the two of you would potentially share. Imagine having someone care for and about your wellbeing to an unexplainable multitude just so they can prove the love they have for you and how much it means to them.

Now imagine being the type of person to fuck all of that up for another person who feeds you empty promises and temporary mediocre dick, who also flexes empty promises like Aladdin.

Ungrateful bitch.

Fucking imagine. He had been the cause of it for me before. I couldn't handle it anymore, so I decided to take matters into my own hands until he'd give me the attention I wanted from him. Until he realized that I would stop at nothing to get my revenge.

Until he knows I'll stop at absolutely nothing until I ensure he's fucking dead.

"Hey, baby."

The woman's low voice interrupted my thoughts which was probably for the better. I was slowly starting to feel my anger build up deep within me. My nostrils flared with every breath I exhaled through my nose and my palms began to sweat in the polyester gloves that clung to the skin of my hands. It happened every time I thought about the situation, and how everything turned out in the end. How he had to be the one to get his way, the happy ending, the girls, the pity, everything. It was all his fucking fault.

Where was all of that for me? What the fuck was I left with?

Nothing. He ruined my life.

"What?" She whisper yelled into the phone, looking towards the stairs. "Protecting me? What the fuck are you even talking about right now?"

Clearly what the person was telling her wasn't good news, or something she wanted to hear. He called. He knew this is where I would be.

"That doesn't make any sense. I'm ruining my whole relationship for you and you have the nerve to tell me you think we should take a break right now? Are you fucking kidding me, Mar—"