I love you more than her...

Disclaimer: I do not own anything Marvel, D.C or anything I borrowed from other media

Contains Spider-man Web of Shadows ending spoiler! You have been warned.

I love you more than her...

"Hello there. Sorry I miss you, you know the drill." the voice of Mary Jane coming from her voice mail as Peter tried to call her only quickly getting voicemail.

"I know you there, and I know you won't pick up. I hope you understand one day that the reason why I made the choices that I chose was that I was so desperate to win. I wish I had the strength to do what was right. Lastly, about Felicia... I'm sorry." Peter then hung his phone with a heavy sigh as he made his way to his next destination.

Though he was slowly under the influence of the symbiote during the symbiote invasion, Peter somehow manages to activate the device to permanently cure everyone who was infected and was able to defeat Venom, who sacrifices his self during the final battle. At this point, while Shield did their best to help fix the damage in New York, Peter decided to take personal time off as Spider-man to handle an important matter. During the symbiote invasion, Peter had a choice to make between helping Felicia, after their fight when get got infected or leaving with Mary Jane. Thanks to the strong influence of the suit he chose to help Felicia, thus giving her a more control symbiote form while making M.J upset and hurt. After attempting to apologize to Mary Jane, Peter made his way to Felicia's penthouse to deal with what happen between the two.

*At Felicia's Penthouse*

He knocks on the back door on her balcony, feeling nervous that she like M.j wouldn't want to see him. She then appears wearing a white bathrobe and slightly opens the door to hear Peter ask, "Hey made I come in?" To his surprise, she opens the door, letting him in.

"Sure *lets Peter in* though I figure you would be checking on the redhead." She answers as Peter takes his mask off to scratch the back of his head.

"Yeah, we pretty much are over to where she has nothing to say to me." He tells her while sitting down with Felicia sitting beside him feeling concern.

"Really? That's odd, consider you did save the city again. Why wouldn't she want to talk to you?" Felicia asks feeling surprise about what she just heard.

"Well, basically while wearing the symbiote, I allow its dark influence to take over and make decisions that I'm sure she is not proud of," Peter answers in a low tone as he thought about some of the choices he made in hopes of stopping Eddie.

"Like giving me my symbiote suit?" Felicia wasn't upset with some of Peter's actions, and weirdly felt honored that he chose to help her so she can stop Venom beside him.

"If you want to get straight to the point, yeah that pretty much was the deal-breaker," Peter answers her while scratching his head.

A confused expression on her face appear as Felicia ask, "Then why not explain it was that it was the symbiote that chose it instead of you?" Peter knew this was the moment of truth to finally let out the emotions he had for Felicia to come out and hope that she would accept him as both the man and as Spiderman.

"Felicia, for me to tell her that would be a lie. I did that because when I said I need you... I meant that." He lifts his head up to face her.

"Wait. What?" Felicia began to feel her heartbeat faster as Peter takes a deep breath and explain his feelings.

"The suit made had a strong influence, but I still had a choice to decide between you and Mary Jane, and honestly, I wouldn't go back and change that choice. When I first saw you came back at the fat guy's tower, I wanted to hold back my feelings, but it was hard the more I was around you. I thought maybe just a little fun with you would snap me out of it, but it only made the deep feelings I have for you grow to where I started to lose my connection with M.J." Peter holds her hands gently for comfort and looks into her beautiful green eyes before continuing.