Once a gold diggir always a gold diggir

Alana POV (pic of her)

I woke up and got startled when i saw a body stir in the bed with me. When i realized that it was August Alsina i forgot i went to one of his shows and hooked up. I shook him a little to see if he would wake, but that didn't happen.

I decided to go cook breakfast. so i put on his T-shirt that ended up looking like a dress on me. I went downstairs to the kitchen and made pancakes bacon and eggs with toast. when i heard footsteps and arms wrap around my waist as i was flipping the last pancake.

" Good morning love." he said kissing me on my neck which made me moan.

" Good morning to you too how was your sleep?" i asked turning towards him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

" Good I'm just really hungry." he said licking his lips and rubbing his belly.

" Well breakfast is almost ready so hold on a sec." i said grabbing two plates for us.

" Who said i was talking about food?" he asked in a flirty way.

" Oh ok..." i said with a smirk on my face.

" But i am." i said again while taking my seat.

Brittany's POV

Well i got up and did my hygiene stuff and took a shower then got dressed. I put on a white shirt sweater with dark blue denim jeans with white long Uggs and a grey scarf. i straitened my hair and went to get Dj from Chris. so i called him to tell him to make sure he's ready.

Britt,Bae: can you make sure Dj is ready i will be there 45 min cuz of traffic.

Chris, my future: ok but i will wake him up in 5 and we really need to talk.

Britt,Bae: ok whatever.

As i hung up i went to Carson's house he is my person i turn to when i have a problem. i got in my car and drove there. I used the extra key gave me and walked in.

" Carson are you home!?!" i yelled through out the big house. i heard moaning coming from the kitchen. i crawled all the way to the kitchen and stopped and peeked through out the corner. i saw my best friends Carson and Brianna doing it on the counter. after the noises got louder i started getting horny but i decided that i would call Carson's phone.

" Fuck!" i heard Carson yell in annoyance.

" Hello?" i said through the phone in a whisper tone.

" Why are you whispering and what do you want?" he asked.

" Um can you stop fucking Brianna and get dressed and come with me i am behind the counter." i said .

" Wait what are you talking about.." Carson said as he looked behind the counter and saw me crouched behind the counter crying. why? because i love him and i can't tell him that.