Studio Q

August's POV

I got dressed in a white muscle shirt and some black shorts and the bread 11 .i walked out my mansion and walked to my Bugatti and drove to the studio.

When i got there i walked to the studio i usually rent and walked in and saw the people I'm suppose to make the sing with. i saw Future, Dj Kaled, Jerimiah, Chris Brown. i daped them all and started talking.

" So what u been up to August? Hows your babyma?" Chris said asking me

" Good both of us but she be getting reckless but i keep her in check." i said rolling up a blunt.

" Um u hit her!?!" chris semi yelled.

" Hell no nigga i dont hit girls but i do hit niggas doe i keep her in check by reminding her of her past. Anyway i dont want to talk about this anymore." i said inhaling the blunt and exhaling.

" Ight well lets start the song." Future said getting up and going into the booth.

The Song

Ill hold you down, im on my way

All you been thinking bout

Do anything you want let emotion rule your mind ( rule your mind )

And you say you dream about doing it anyway

Oh yeah, just tell me where its on your mind( on your mind )

Sit in my whip and see the stars ( see the stars )

Show me just who you are ( show me just who are )

Come let me hold you down ( hold you down )

💭

Eliza's POV

I got up off the couch moping about me and Drake's breakup. so i decided that i would head to the studio and see my brother chris. i did my hygiene stuff and got dressed. i put in some navy colored shorts and a black blouse and denim jacket and some black and white j's. i hopped into my mercedies benz and drove to the studio.

When i opened the door to the studio that my brother chris usually goes to and saw all my famous crushes but my biggest is august.

" Hey bro." i said blushing at the way august was starring at me.

" Hey sis what you doing here?" chris asking me and gesturing me to sit next to him. So i did as i plopped down.

As i looked around the room i caught August's eyes and felt like ge was undressing me with his eyes. finally we both looked away from each other cuz chris of course had to stop it on purpose.

" So you guys look deep in your eye convo." chris said getting up from his seat.

" Im ok well i have to go and chris can i talk to you?" i said getting up and giving everyone in the studio a hug. i walked out with chris behind me.

" Um so drake has been hitting me and he broke my heart yesterday by cheating and called me out my name and i just wanted to tell you because you are my big brother." i said all in one breath with shyness and teary eyed.

" Um don't worry i will take care of his ass. also stay away from August cuz he may not abuse you but he is a player or cheater im not kidding!!" he said giving me a hug and a kiss on the cheek and going back into the studio.