Highway To Heaven? 🌌

" So if the kids stay at yours for the next 2-3 days, all will be Gucci."
"Yeeeee, that's fine Shrekinatorrrrrrr!"
"Bye Donkey."
"Adios Mijo!"
* Beep*
Thanos took Shrek's hand and off they went. They hopped onto a motorcycle and neither one looked back. Off they drove into the midnight. No regrets. No distraught. They zoomed past all of the carriages, leaving them in the past. 3:00 AM came, a motel sign blinded them.
"5-star? You sure, it's a bit out of my price range." asked Shrek.
"My treat." the no-longer-a-stranger replied. "Go take a seat. This won't take long."
Shrek obeyed and sat down on the memory foam filled seat. His eyes - as he looked around in awe - were greeted by board of reviews, ratings, entertainment and more.
"Come on! I need to catch up on my beauty sleep!" eagerly shouted Thanos.
"With a face like that, you won't need anymore sleep." replied a cheeky Skrek.

They climbed 4 flights in stairs, hand in hand. They wandered towards the room that was allocated to them. A push of the door revealed a king-sized bed showered in rose petals.
"So... wanna watch TV?", asked Shrek, hoping he'd decline.
"No thanks. I'll just head straight to bed. We're staying here for 2 days then I'll take you anywhere you want, my beloved prince!", formed Thanos. Shrek skipped to the bathroom, banging is head on the door frame. "For fuck sake!" he croaked. Thanos ran to Shrek to see what had occurred. He grabbed Shrek's hand and led him to the bed. "Lie down. I'll massage it for you." Thanos insisted. Once again, Shrek obeyed. The purple fingers ran down Shrek's scalp and forehead, each finger teased a nerve. "That's better. Thanks, now let me repay you ".

Shrek slithered his hands down into Thanos's pants and grabbed his toy. His hand made slow and steady movements, up and down. Thanos sighed and moaned with each swift motion.