first day of school

I am elsa queen of arendelle and after the eternal winter was over and summer returned me and my sister anna, and her boyfriend kristoff got invitations to go to a magic school l got confused because anna and kristoff don't have powers but they said that they will explain everything so ee accepted and we are all ready to go to school l am wearing black skinny jeans and a snowflake crop t-shirt anna is gearing the same but instead has a flower crop t-shirt kistoff has brown pants and an blue t-shirt because ice is his life  "hey anna  l hope we get the same classes" l say "yah me to!!" She said happily " l just hope we can survive this hell" says kristoff " why do you say that kristoff" "people say that its a nightmare in school but don't worry we won' t get attention"" yah people won't be interested in the person who brought eternal winter to a whole kingdom" l say sarcastically then we arried and we were all like wow we entered and heard this from the boys "they are hot""she will be my girlfriend" l say anna blushing l chuckled and whispered to her "don't worry if they try anything tell me and l'll freeze them ok anna" she chuckles and nod and we head for the office and then the drama started.......