SBP #4: Loverboy's Concern

A/N: OMFG! Guyyyys I need your help! The reason why I haven't update this book for almost five months now 'cause I've been planning to make a twist between the ships but I can't decide if I'm gonna shuffle the ships [not all the five ships] or should I stick with my original plan, the original ship?

If you agree that I should make a twist on the ships, then kindly jot down who would you like to pair up with the girls...It doesn't matter if you want Dean to be pair with Sasha and Paige, I accept it, even if you ship the guy with two or more girls.

AJ Lee <Is it DA, SR, RR, FB or AJS>

Paige <Is it DA, SR, RR, FB or AJS>

Alexa <Is it DA, SR, RR, FB or AJS>

Nikki <Is it DA, SR, RR, FB or AJS>

Sasha <Is it DA, SR, RR, FB or AJS>

anyway let's go back to the story, toodles!

##########
#####

Nikki arrived in the classroom with a wet tops.

"OMFG! What happened? (°ロ°)☝" Alexa asked in disbelief.

Nikki exhaled and rolled her eyes as she sits on her chair.

Alexa approached her, "Who did this to you?"

"I hate to say this. She poured me her fuckin' orange juice! ლ,ᔑ•ﺪ͟͠•ᔐ.ლ" Nikki whispered in frustration. 

Alexa glared at Nikki's seatmate, Roman Reigns. "Look what Mojo Jojo did to our friend!" She gritted her teeth.

"Who's Mojo Jojo? ≧☉_☉≦" Roman furrowed his brows at her.

"Obviously your girlfriend. ◔̯◔" AJ Lee, who speaks with no filter, answered him.

Someone opened the door and they saw,

"Thank you." Jojo smiled at the person who accompanied her to the classroom.

"I'm going now." The guy said and walked away.

Roman stood up from his seat as he approached his girlfriend.

"Baby Jo, where have you been? I've been looking for you the whole time." Roman worriedly looked at her.

Jojo glared at Nikki as she looked at her.

"A hoe poured her bottle of water to my crop top. Thank god Bray was there and he let me borrow his shirt."

Roman looked at what Jojo's wearing and narrowed his eyes on her.