The dragon licked its lips and then came closer to him, sniffing at his jacket. Henry decided to give the rest of meat to it to see if it liked them. It took a while to sniff at them, then ate them with no doubt. 'This is...unbelievable. It's actually friendly?' Henry thought.
Something inside told him to try and touch her. But when the dragon noticed his attempt, it suddenly snarled and bolted away from him. He watched it then lay down under the shade of a tree and curl up. 'Please, at least let me touch you. I'm just curious.' Henry thought as he slowly, and silently, approached the dragon. When the dragon noticed Henry near, it simply snorted at him and curled around with its back turned towards him. 'Come on. Just once?' he thought as he reached out to touch its wing. The dragon suddenly whirled around and hissed at Henry in a posture of intense fury. Henry stumbled back and said, "Ok. I give up. You can just stay there while I leave you alone."

Then he left to sit down on another area near the lake

————————————————————————————————

Amari has never seen such beauty in a place outside the hidden world...and such persistent creatures.

The world was more beautiful than the dragons have described. The air smelled more fresh and relaxing, the environment seemed full with animals she has never seen before, the sky with the sun was more beautiful during the day and the night with the moonlight illuminating the forest, and the plants and trees were very gorgeous.

The only problem was the two-legged creatures called "humans". She didn't seem to understand their persistence towards trying to touch her. Especially that of the human that was with her. Even though he was unarmed completely(she was certain it was male), Amari still didn't trust him.

After an hour of taking a nap Amari woke up and yawned, stretching her limbs. When she looked around, the human was still near the lake, sitting down while holding what seemed like a bunch of white leaves. For some reason...Amari wanted to find out what it was doing.
'I still don't trust that one but...he looks so lonely... I want to figure out what it's doing.' Amari thought with curiosity getting the best of her as she got up and turned invisible, being cautious about making any kind of noise as she walked behind the human.

When she was close enough, she materialized again into view and crooned "What are you doing?" as she peeked over the human's shoulder.
The young human noticed her and flinched a little, surprised that she was this near him. However, it didn't run or yell out loudly. He just...sat there as he looked at Amari with narrowing and dilating eyes. When she got a closer look at what the human was doing she noticed that he was also holdings some sort of stick, and that he was using it to draw an outline on the white leaves.
The human seemed to examine Amari for a moment, then turned back to what he was doing and being to draw more.

When the lines became more complex, Amari realized that...he was drawing HER.

"How are you even doing this?" Amari purred as she saw the drawing take shape. Then an idea came into her mind. 'Maybe I can draw something similar, so that it can understand me!' she thought, then turned around and headed towards the trees to search for a big stick.

————————————————————————————————
When the dragon came, Henry was surprised. The dragon began to use the large stick in its mouth and make random lines on the sandy ground around him.
'What is it trying to do?' Henry thought as he watched the dragon. During the time, the dragon looked at him before continuing to draw. When it stopped and sat down, Henry got up to see what it had done.

 When it stopped and sat down, Henry got up to see what it had done

This...spiral drawing that the dragon has made surprised Henry. When he stepped outside the drawing to get a better look the dragon growled again, making Henry flinch. Then he realized that he was stepping on the dragon's masterpiece, and stepped back. The dragon's face returned to normal once he did that.
'How do I get out?' Henry thought as he examined the drawing. He then stepped on the hollow spots, careful not to anger the furred dragon. Once he got out of the spiral, he headed out. Suddenly Henry felt a warm breath spread across the back of his neck, and he turned around to face the dragon. It had somehow come so close to him when Henry was heading away from the drawing, sitting a few inches close to him. It looked down at him with those cat-like eyes, staring right through his soul. Something about that look told him that this wasn't a vicious beast, but a gentle and intelligent being. This meat that...the others were the same too...wasn't it right?

Stretching a hand towards its snout, Henry reached out to touch it. The dragon growled deep in its throat, backing away from him.
Henry thought for a moment, closed his eyes, and reached out again, feeling its breath tickle the hairs on his hand.

——————————————————————————

'Does he...actually trust me?' Amari thought as she looked at the human hand reaching out to her. She knew she could bite his hand off in annoyance and anger because of him being too close for her liking
Yet.......despite the fact that he was placing his hand out regardless of the danger......showed that he trusted her, which made her trust him.

"I trust you" she purred as she closed her eyes and gently nuzzled the human's face instead of his hand. His face felt so warm and smooth against her furred snout. The human gasped and she pulled back to see him wear a face of awe. Amari stood up as he placed a hand on her snout, then she drew back and left the human alone. The human stood there, bringing his hand back to him to look at it before taking one last look at her and leaving the lake.

Maybe she could trust this human, if he in some way helped her. She didn't know how, but Amari had a strong feeling that he would.