Part 31

He stumbled into her life, she gave him wings...😍

---------

The chaos ran around her house as people came and went. Amma was on her toes running around the house with sherry on her tail. After all its her daughters wedding! How was she to relax.

Tripura sat on the couch and watched all the circus going around. Even the kids were here dancing on the DJ that played not that loud.

Soon the haldi was to start and yet the haldi was not here from the bride grooms place, which was just in the neighbourhood.

Tripura leaned back letting her tired self rest. Closing her eyes her mind drifted back to how the things happened and a soft smile played on her lips when his child like face came into her view.

--------

2 hours, Its been 2 hours since he sat outside of her room trying every single one of his efforts to maneuvre his mad wife.

He literally had to break the surprise he planned but she had turned deaf to him.

Nothing to do, all he did was glare at the door for her to open it having pity on her husband but nope. He even warned about him doing a protest against her this act by sitting here till she opens the door but madam doesn't care.

Few minutes passed and Karan heard soft whispers which turned into voices.

"Karan!" Exclaimed amma who walked in.

"kab aae? And why you sitting here?" She asked looking at Karan who was slumped on the floor. Karan gave amma a sad puppy face then turned his head towards the door indicating amma the real reason. He knew, only amma can save him.

"hawww! Tripura ne bithaya?" Amma gasped and Karan nodded in affirmation, still his lower lip curled into a curve.

"Tirupoooo!" Yelled amma and was ready to screw her ear for letting her darling son wait outside. Listening to amma's authoritative voice Karan smiled in triumph but was so lazy to even get up.

Listening to his mother's voice she walked towards the door and opened it. Stunned at the site in front, she saw everyone there.

Her amma started scolding her but her eyes lowered down towards her husband who sat there with puppy face waiting for her to say or do something.

Everyone gasped when all she did was grab him by his collar and pull him up. Amma was shocked as in how dare she grab her husband by her collar but Karan got up unaffected. He had his eyes fixed to his lady and she just pulled him in and closed the door behind him muffling the yells coming at her.

She pulled him straight to the bed and pushed him on it. He stumbled slightly but sat at the edge.

She kept her gaze locked on his while huffing heavy breathes, he was stunned to see her pacing to and fro keeping her eyes on him making him shift uneasy on his seat.

"Tri..." He was going to open his mouth but she pounced on him starling him.

Pushing him on the bed she straddled him around. Her hands again grasped his collar.

"Baby..." He gasped.

"Don't baby me" she glared hard making him gulp the lump in his throat.

"How can you do this to me?" She asked with tears blurring her vision.

He was shocked to even respond to her accusations, he was still recovering from the hard push that she gave him, stunned at How come she pushed him in a go.