Part 24

Disclaimer- be ready for the longest update of this story!.. 8000+ words! Well it gave me a pain in ass when editing so hope its worth it.
I was going to post it in. Parts but didnt had the heart too!... So just take your time and read it slow and steady.. slightly unedited so typos as usual.. and also the second half is strictly

18+

Read it as a fan...

Hope you enjoy
-----------

His thumb caressed the screen of his phone with affection. Resting his head on his other hand, his eyes were puffy with constant sleepy and constant sleepless nights. He'd just fall asleep with her beautiful smile in his dreams or else the night where he had ruined her delicate skin will haunt him till the dawn. Yesterday night was not one of the nightmares. He slept more than well. His puffy eyes were the proof. Yesterday he dreamt of how gorgeous she would've looked as his bride! A proper one. He wanted a Punjabi wedding, suddenly he craved for one. The last time he saw a Punjabi wedding was of a fellow actor but that was almost a decade back.

Marriage, he sighed. Is it really over between them? His heart ache. Yes it is! He snapped at himself. He won't go near her, touching her is the far fetched dream.

The picture on the screen was of hers from the reception when she glowed like a bride in his arms. Though he pretended it all at the start but seeing her taking part in each and everything made him be himself more than the star is.

His mind drifted to the evening when the voices faintly came in his ears. "Kiss... Kiss... Kiss" they all cheered and he went numb as well as was happy inside. 'Will she let him?' The question popped and when he leaned closer she to leaned a bit in him and he couldn't think more. He just pressed his lips onto hers and GOD! He was transfixed at the softness they held. Maybe the idlis she had throughout her childhood is what made her lips that plush and soft. He chuckled at himself but immediately the bruised and swollen once from the night and the following morning jerked him from his thoughts.

'he was smiling when he don't even know how she is feeling!' He kicked himself hard.

He rubbed his eyes once before getting up from the bed and walked inside the restroom.

He didn't cared for the clothes which lied here and there but when kishan came up with the suitcase he was surprised that how come there was a suitcase when he clearly mentioned kishan to just drag whatever he can because the laundry was delayed and he didn't had anything to wear.

When he opened the suitcase now again he sighed at the smell it transferred. It has her touch for sure. She packed his clothes and he smiled at how well they were. From his shaving kit to his hair cream, face cream and what not. She also packed his charger and a note stuck to it "Your phone's not reachable, please do charge it" he chuckled now to as he looked at her beautiful handwriting. He ran his fingers through it. Only if she knew he just had it on flight mode.

He changed into a track pant and pink tshirt which she chose when they went shopping, again lost back in the beautiful days they spent, he wondered when was the last time he was so much happy? She gave a meaning to his life someone to look back to but he had it ruined for sure. The thought again made him low, when was he even high? She was his high and he nicely ruined it.

If only he had the courage to face her once. He never thought he'd find her in his room when he sneaked in his house, their house? He chuckled. It was not home for him but she made it a home.. When he saw her seating on his bed he was shocked but he kept his head straight not trying to get lost in her eyes and break down asking for apology! He couldn't see the hate for him in her eye. She didn't held any hatred he realised when she looked at him.

Tipsy Topsy marriage! (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें