".....I don't wanna talk to you" her blabber ended with she pulling him up and slamming him down again.

"Sweetheart, calm down" he tried touching her but she literally barked a groan.

"Okay Okay, I won't touch you" he raised his hands in air "But, don't you want to marry?" He asked a bit taken aback by her response.

Her palms shifted from his collar to his neck. His mouth went dry with what she had in her mind.

"Am marrying no one" she huffed on the urge of crying while clutching his neck, she pulled him up and pushed him down with his neck simultaneously while greeting her teeth "Nor you are marrying anyone" she hissed "I am your wife!" Her barrier broke as she slammed him for the last time and let the tears flow from her eyes.

When he got the hold of his own self and her words, he took a deep breathe and chuckled at the absurdity of her thoughts.

Seeing him laughing at her she tried getting off him with a pout but he was quick enough on his reflex to turn around and pin her beneath him.

She shrugged her hands off, tried pushing him but he already was towering her small figure and locking her in his arms.

When he felt she gave her struggles, he cupped her chin and leaned to press his lips on hers but she turned her head. He then realised that he still had to clear the confusion

Getting up, he pulled her with him and made her stand in front.

Her heart beats raised and her cry muffed when she saw him getting on his knee shoving his hand inside his pocket and taking out a velvet box.

------

For an hour she sat there thinking about every possibilities of who he'd marry. She even cried for most of the time and wailed as in how she was any less to him, this made her chuckle right now as she sat waiting for the rituals to proceed.

The thought of her living here without being in his arms was eating her. She even searched on the internet for his marriage articles, opening few she read the same, he said he was getting married but not to whom.

Her mind went mad thinking about the witch who dared marrying him when she was here. Few more scrolls down she caught a glimpse of an article which read Shweta khattar to marry Karan Khanna, that was it, she declared the worse in her mind and acted accordingly, little she saw was the article years old.

'Shinning bright like a sun, you light my darkness. You burned to enlighten me, was I worth your burn?'

Those were his words, she felt a shiver ran through her with how deep they were.

A giggling sound from the door made her heed. Looking at the direction she saw few girls from the neighbour walking in and following them was her man, dressed in white Pjs and under Tee, she gasped to see his shoulder bare. Why was he like that? She thought but once he settled besides her, sherry came and put the bowl in which the haldi was.

Were they going to perform it together?' Her heart raced as she peeked at him through her lashes just to find his eyes fixed on her.

She lowered her gaze with a blush. He was stunned yet again looking at his wife, gorgeous, she is.

Dressed in a plain white top and loose pants down, she looked pretty. There was this unknown glow flickering on her face and her eyes shone, she looked so ethereal that he was stunned to see her smile the brightest, brighter than the morning rays.

------

The clock strike 4 Am as Karan slammed it shut with his hand. He was just laying on the bed twisting and turning. Sleep never came up to him, the excitement of the day ahead had kept him awake. He only had 4 hours to sleep and that's what he didn't do.

Tipsy Topsy marriage! (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें