Shut your mouth and call 911

It's been 2 days and it was the end of the school day. Nick and I were going to grab the materials we need for the chem project from the nearest craft shop. He wanted to drive this time so I let him. Not my car though no one touches my car. That's my baby we're talking about.

We made it to the craft store, it was pretty big there weren't many people in the store just us and some middle-aged lady.
"I want yellow"
"Ya well I want blue, it fits better"
"No yellow is bright and is gonna make the project more cheerful"
"Nothing about this project is cheerful!" were fighting about what color card we should use, I think blue is gonna fit better with our chemicals and the whole project.
"Well, that's why WE NEED SOMETHING TO MAKE IT-,"
"EVERYONE PUT YOUR HANDS UP" someone walked into the store with a gun in their hand waving it around with a mask on their face.
"HOLY-," I covered nicks mouth from exposing where we are he is such a dumbass sometimes. I shushed him and hid behind some shelves.

"Shut your mouth and call 911 you idiot" I whispered harshly at him.
"What are you going to do?!" He whispered back
"Just do as I say!" I looked around the area we were hiding behind, I saw a plain white vase and grabbed it. I saw the masked man pointing his gun at the lady at the counter. I sneaked up behind him and put a finger on my lips so the lady doesn't make a noise.

I glanced back at nick to make sure he wasn't doing anything stupid. He was crouched down staring at me with eyes wide with a phone in his hands. I almost laughed. I stood behind the man and swung. The idiot didn't realize I was behind him, he's clearly new at this stuff. The vase broke against his head and he fell unconscious. Everyone at the store stood silent just staring at me.
"You're welcome people," I said with my face blank. Nick ran up to me.
"Holy fuck you actually did that!"
"Ya I did, did it call the cops?" I said not really caring. I didn't do much really.
"Ya I did they should be on their way here"

I saw the lady at the counter come to me thanking me like a million times. She asked us to take our stuff for free for our help. I looked at all the stuff and realized we got a load of stuff and that probably would be a lot to pay for so I asked to at least pay for half of it. The cops came in and asked us a couple of questions me mainly cause I kinda bashed his head with a vase. He thanked me for helping the people though.

We left the store with our backs and put them in the trunk of nicks car. "That was really brave of you, I almost shit my pants."
"My parents taught me to protect myself that was just self-defense... and other people defense I guess" I laughed at my own not-so-joke. Nick was probably laughing at me not with me at that moment.

............
We have been doing this damn project for hours right now and I have started to get really crabby." IM TELLING YOU TO PUT THE THING IN THE DAMN SQUARE! DOES THIS LOOK LIKE A SQUARE TO YOU?!"

"YA WELL I DIDNT HEAR THAT!"

"WHAT ARE YOU DEAF THEN?"

"IM SORRY OK !"

CRASH

...

so this is the story of how I nearly killed Nick Blackwell.

I literally attacked him. I had my hands around his neck and shook him."AHHHHHH, IM DYING, YOU'RE CHOKING ME, I CANT BREATH."

"IK THAT'S THE POINT."

"YOU'RE GONNA KILL ME!"

"THAT'S ALSO THE POINT"

"IM SORRY IM SORRY I SWEAR" he was basically speaking in between breaths at this point. I thought that enough torture so I let him go. he was taking in deep breaths with his hands on his knees with his head just hanging."fucking hell. you're tiny but deadly."

"ARE YOU CALLING ME TINY?!" I practically screamed

"NO NO I SWEAR ON MY LIFE THAT YOU ALMOST TOOK I DID NOT MEAN THAT" his face held horror and with the all the exhaust in my system I broke down laughing. I was practically crying at this moment. I was lying on the floor with just my mouth open wide and no sound coming out and just shaking. "holy shit are you breathing." he said chuckling. when I didn't answer and just continued to lay there he came up to me and shook me." oh my god maggie breath oh my god." I finally stopped laughing and just lay on the ground exhausted. nick lay there next to me and we were just giggling now and then.

"You destroyed all our hard work."

"yeah... I did," he answered like the mf that he is.

"you know I hate you right now right."

"ya I know"

"ok"

.....................................................

these two are so cute. maggie may be a bit short but small girls are always the most deadly.