PRETTY BOY | ASAPTYLER

Start from the beginning

"i'll put a cocky in your ass―"

"mayers, be quiet." the teacher, who was also the coach for the football team, exclaimed. tyler smirked at rakim, who bit down on the corner of his lip.

"you're too cute." tyler murmured lowly, grabbing rakim's hand. rakim glanced downwards, watching tyler's thumb brush over his soft skin. he couldn't help but feel his heart thumping quicker than it was moment before.

"but i'm a top." tyler continued, moving his hand away, while rakim's smile fell from his face.

"i'm pretty, baby." he uttered deeply, which tyler was, ever so slightly, shocked by. "and i'm curious." tyler chewed on his mint gum, staring at rakim.

"that breath ain't pretty. shit kicking harder than bruce lee. take yo curious ass on somewhere, kid." he retorted, as his attention went towards the movie currently playing.

rakim looked at the teacher, who was too engrossed in his phone. the rest of the class was either sleeping, or on their phones as well.

he looked down at tyler's corduroy pants, spotting a pack of gum poking out his pocket. rakim's hand slowly crept onto tyler's thigh. of course, tyler was confused as to why the boy was touching him. his hand went down into his pocket, lightly rubbing his inner thigh before pulling out the gum.

he flipped the package open and grabbed a piece of gum; throwing the wrapping paper in the hoodie of the girl that sat in front of him.

he chewed on the gum like a horse, as tyler watched. "since my breath was kicking." he pointed towards his mouth, puckering his lips as the older boy. tyler's face scrunched up in disgust before snatching the gum from his hands.

"you're ignorant." was all that left tyler's lips. "let me show you how ignorant I can be." the two boys looked at each other for a moment.

"aye coach, I gotta take a piss. can I have the pass?"

"rakim, I change my mind." tyler stumbled over his words a bit, as they were standing in the corner of the staff bathroom. rakim kissed his teeth while rubbing his length through his jeans.

"oh, but you was talkin' bout I'm ignorant in class. now that we're here, you wanna back out?" tyler stood still, his nerves getting the best of him.

"I'm sorry, I just―" he paused, taking a deep breath. "tyler, just get on your knees." rakim demanded the young boy, as he began to unbutton his own pants.

tyler got onto his knees and froze in place, watching rakim pull down his boxers, as his length popped out, standing at attention.

"suck my dick." was all rakim said to make tyler's heart beat rapidly. he rarely sucked anyone's dick, considering he was usually the one on the receiving end of the stick.

"c'mon, suck it." rakim used his hand to lightly smack tyler's cheek, in which tyler pushed his hand away in response. "yo, just shut the fuck up and let me do what I need to do." tyler exclaimed; his dominant side was showing off.

all rakim did was smirk until he grabbed tyler by the neck and forcefully shoved his length into his mouth. 

luckily, tyler spat his gum out when he exited the classroom. the sudden action caught him off guard, and he gagged on it.