Teamwork

We all just talked about our memories with eachother,we were so busy laughing and talking I forgot about being broken.....I guess That's whats friends are for...No not friends....Sisters....

Thats whats sisters are for.....

Me and The girls were comforting,laughing and talking to eachother when someone knocked on Skyl's door..Skyla got up and opened the door.

Skyla:Oh hey guys
Jungkook:Is she there?
Skyla:Yeah she came earlier,you guys want to come in or?
Jin:Oh Yeah

The boys went in and quickly hugged Joohee

Joohee:Aw thanks guys
Jin:Guess What
Joohee:What
Namjoon:We know why V is acting like this
Joohee:Joonie,I dont even want to hear his name right now
Suga:No Joohee,you'll wanna hear this
Joohee:*sighs Fine
Namjoon:So we found out that V is spelled by the one and only Twuzu
Joohee:Why did I actually thought of that?
Jimin:He is spelled by a potion that was called....What was it?
Jungkook:Hyung its called "Lovien"
Jhope:But we dont know HOW he was tricked by the potion
Joohee:Ah! I know!He ate this brownie that had a note saying like "Oh I made this just for you and stuff" and then she wrote my name.....
Jimin:Why would she write your name?
Suga:So he'll eat it
Jin:Smart
Suga:No genius
Jin:Yeah JINnius
Suga:I disown you for that
Namjoon:Ok so the only way V snapps out of this is we have to make another potion that will make him go back to normal.
Joohee:We can make him a brownie
Jin:Ok I'll make it,Who's gonna make the potion?
Jhope:We can ask mom?
Jungkook:I'll call her

Jungkook called his mother and asked if she can tell them how to make the potion..

Jungkook:So please? Mom...........Come on.......Oh ok......Thank you a lot mom bye
Jimin:So??
Jungkook:She said she'll make it for US,because we might mess uo and make it worse
Namjoon:Who would mess it up?

Everyone looked at Namjoon with a "Its you" face...

Namjoon:Ok I got it
Jin:If you'll excuse me Im gonna go bake some brownies
Joohee:Ok,I'll be in Sky's room
Jungkook:Ok we'll be here

I went in Skyla's room to take a quick nap,It was a long day for me and for everybody..I just flopped on her bed and took a nap.

Meanwhile

Twuzu:V-ssi,come here with me

I manage to get V to fall in love with me again,and I also managed him to go to my house and sleep with me.

V:I'm coming baby

V's POV

This girl really thinks she can cast a spell on me? Ha! Im only doing this to stop her ok?  Lisa told me about it last night,she told me not to eat the brownie.She said that I had to act like I'm actually falling in love with Twuzu.....So I can know how to stop her.Why would Lisa help me? Because she's actually nice,she was only mean cuz Twuzu wanted me back so bad, she begged Lisa to date me,hate Joohee and ruin our relationship.So when she go to school Me and Twuzu would be "Together" *sigh,I feel so bad for Lisa.I really hope Jooohee would understand this.....Would she? Am I too late?