Chapter 12

"Ryoma, don't you think it's a bit late?"
"Even being an hour late, there's no problem" Ryoma pullls the chair and sits down
"Nii-san, is momo-chan-senpai coming to pick you up?" Yuuna grabs her jacket and walks out of her room
"Yeah.... Yuu, you're....." Ryoma looks at his sister with eyes wide open

At this time, Yuuna is wearing a white hat with a big blue 'R', a light blue wristband on the left wrist, and a blue and white sportswear. Blue trousers, holding a coat in the right hand which is also blue and white.

"What's wrong?" Yuuna looked at herself
"Isn't that the regulars uniform?"
"Oh, this, no. The blue on the regulars uniform is a bit deeper and mine is a light blue. You know that I like blue and white, so I went to find coach Ryuzaki and Tezuka-senpai to give me one" Yuuna shrugged "in fact, I don't want to wear it, but the coach and the captain wanted me to wear it."
"Really?....." Ryoma tried hard to remember, and finally remembered it. At this time, he couldn't help but feel a drop of sweat on his head, because he still clearly remembers the scene when he went to the coach Ryuzaki and the captain for the clothes few days ago. They even gave it a beautiful name: the uniform of Seigaku's assistant coach.....

"Echizen! I'm here!"
""Then I'm going" Ryoma quickly finishes his breakfast "Yuu, do you want to come with us?"
"No, I'll go by myself" Yuuna puts on her jacket, pulled the zipper up and picked up her tennis bag.
Ryoma whose looking at her thought ' if you don't look seriously, this girl can be easily mistaken as one of the regulars.....'

*Partition preliminaries

"It's Seigaku" a persons voice brought Yuuna back to reality.
Yuuna glanced at them, continued to walk, stopped at a place not far from them, looked up, finish the fanda said n one breath, and saw that everyone in Seigaku was about to leave, she raised her hand and threw the empty can past Tezuka and accurately into the bin.
"Hey, everyone, why are you so slow?"
"Tsk, madamadadane" Ryoma lowered his cap
"This sentence should be said by me" Yuuna walked out and looked up at Ryoma
"Yuu, take your cap of...." Ryoma said to the girl in front of him. Did she know that they would look strange like this? Two people who are so similar standing together....
"Ala, I don't want to" Yuuna shook her hand
"Hanasaki, don't play around" finally, Tezuka opened his mouth
"Yes, Captain!" Yuuna spits out her tongue and stood besides Ryoma
"Yuuna, don't wear a cap! We'll confuse you with ochibi, nya~" Kikumaru said to Yuuna
"Kikumaru, run 5 laps" Yuuna smiled at him
"Wha, here? Yuuna you really are starting to look like Fuji...."
"10 laps" continues smiling
"Ok....."