Chapter 19

The 2nd of January, 2018
SM Ent. Building

Minyoung's POV

After the Christmas and New Year festivities it was time to work again. Today all the current artist had to meet up with the CEO and other executive members of the company and our PD SooMan. We were all in the largest conference room in the building. I sat between Taeyong who was sitting with his group and Yeri who also sat with her group.  For the past couple of weeks it was hard as we lost a dear friend, family member, a brother and a coworker. Yeri wasn't over it yet and so were others but we were all here for each other and did our best to smile each day and remember him for the sunshine he was.

Lee SooMan was now talking to us congratulating everyone one of us for our achievements last year. Now he would tell us the plans for the year. The first artist to have a comeback would be Red Velvet later this month. I heard it's a R&B song and the concept is girl crush. I couldn't wait to hear the songs and see the video. Then BoA-unnie would be having her comeback in February. I already know the songs that she is releasing and I even learned the choreography for the title track. 😁
NCT would have a full group promotion sometime in March but would promote NCT U songs until the full album releases. Also some of the members are going to Ukraine to film their music videos. That would be a couple of days away from Tae but that's ok. TVXQ is Aso getting their comeback in March. Finally the kings are coming back after their military services. In April EXO-CBX is having a comeback and Super Junior is having a comeback in April. Then I'm having a comeback in May. I can't wait!! With that they ended the meeting and their would be other smaller meetings for updates with the scheduling for upcoming comebacks and jobs. I feel like this year is going to be a super busy year.

Hello guys! 😬

Yes I know it's been a loooooooooooooong time since I've last updated and thanks to a reader SallyKanj  who reached out to me I decided to continue writing this fan fiction. Thanks to those who have been reading and liking this fanfic. I really did give up on finishing it and now my life is a roller coaster. I'm always busy now especially now that I'm always in a play and I always have a job to do and now that I'm almost finished with my secondary education I just don't have time to write this book. But since it's summer I'll try to update.
And I know this chapter is short but I'm getting back into writing this. Thanks for reading!!!

Social media:
YouTube- Taefiedlyrics
Instagram- @soneexolmeu

Guys this is shameless promoting right here. I have a YouTube lyric channel for KPOP. I know there are air of channels like that but please subscribe and you can also request for me to do lyrics but just make sure I haven't done them already. Thanks in advance to whoever subscribes.