"Izuku whats with all those texts?" Katsuki asks concern laced in his voice. Izuku adverted his gaze and started to fidget with the phone in his hand. "Umm, it was just my job. They are just really annoyingly persistent on trying to get me to work today!" Izuku smiled up at the blond hoping he would believe him. "Really?" "Yeah! So I should get going now!"

He said goodbye to Katsuki's parents and headed to the front door Katsuki followed behind him. "You know I could give you a ride home if you want." "It's fine I can just take the bus it's no big deal." The blonde frowned making Izuku giggle and pull him into a quick kiss. "Bye Kacchan! See you on Saturday for Deku's concert!" "Bye Izuku!"

Bakugou's pov
Once Izuku was out of sight I closed the door and headed back to the dining room. I sat down at the table and started contemplating everything that just happened. 'Did he just lie to me!? Why wouldn't he want me to know who was actually texting him?! Maybe he was telling the truth. No, he looked too tense. What if he is seeing someone other then me and he's going over to there place right now! But he said he's not the cheating type.' "Ugh, Who the fuck was texting him!" "Oi brat don't make it such a big deal." "But what if-" "shhhhh don't think too much into it. He seems like a nice guy so I doubt it's anything for you to worry about." "But did you see his face he looked so upset! It must have been something important!" "Maybe it's just something personal that he doesn't want you to know about." The old man said. "*sigh* maybe your right..."

(Let's try something new~)

Todorkoi's pov
"Ugh, why won't you answer!" I tried to call Izu again but it went straight to voicemail. 'I can't believe he is dating that Bakugou guy. That jerk probably treats him like shit. But he did look happy....no no no no Izu is mine! He probably doesn't even know about his cutting problem! I should be the one with him, not that hot-head!' "Ugh!" I flopped down on the couch and shoved my face into a pillow. There was a knock on the door so I grumbled a come in not really caring who it is. "I'm guessing you saw the news..." I look up to see Momo standing by the door. '*sniff* what do you want?" "Well, Endeavor told me to tell you that practice will be starting in 10 minutes but I also wanted to see how you are doing." "...I miss him..." I quickly wipe away the tears that were forming in my eyes while Momo took a seat next to me.

"Is he still not talking to you?" I just nod at her question. "Maybe I should try to talk to him again." "*sniff* That's not going to work..." "Well...Oh him and Jiro still keep in touch maybe I could ask her to-" "NO! IT HAS TO BE ME!" I get up from the couch and start pacing around the room. "I did this! It's my fault he's g-gone!"

Flashback
"Momo? What are you doing here?" I ask the girl who walked straight into my house. "You seemed really stressed out this week so I came to cheek up on you!" "Thanks. I guess I do need a break. I did snap at Izu the other day..." "I know he told me." "*sigh* It's just frustrating knowing that my dad runs a big record label but he won't sign our band because of the relationship I'm in!" "Look you are trying your best to get our little group signed and we all appreciate it but you do need a break so why don't we just sit back and watch a movie to get your mind away from work!" "Okay..."

"Umm Todoroki should you be drinking that?" "It's just one cup plus it helps me calm down." "B-but-" "Relax it's fine you can have some if you want." "Ummmm..."

"Todoroki~ *hic* the bottle is empty..." "I think there's another in the kitchen..."

"Shoto~ I'm *hic* getting hot~" "Yeah me too~Maybe we should go in my room it's pretty cool in there~"

"Sh-shoto..."

"IZUKU! I-"

"SHUT UP!"

End of Flashback

I stop walking and looked at Momo who was staring back at me with a concerned look on her face. "Todorkoi maybe we-" "Do you know how hard it is to forget about that pain expression he gave me when he saw us? It's the only thing I could think about! I hurt him! I told him that I'll always be there for him! But look at where we are right now! He's with some model who's attitude is the complete opposite from his and I'm stuck here remembering how I FUCKING HURT THE ONE PERSON THAT ACTUALLY MADE ME HAPPY!" "Look I feel bad too I wish we could just redo that whole day but we c-can't! *sniff* He was my best friend and I lost him...but if we could just-" "Momo! Todoroki!" Jiro yelled while entering the room." Endeavor really wants us to start rehearsing now. He's pissed about how popular Deku's new video is doing and wants us to come up with a new song." "Okay, we will be out in a minute." Momo told her. "Alright, but hurry up." Jiro told us right before leaving.

"What was the new song that Deku wrote?" I ask. "Oh it was called So Sick I think." "What was it about?" "Umm, I think it was about him getting over someone. Why?" "No reason...we should probably start practice."She nodded and started walking towards the door. "Are you coming?" "Yeah, it's just..." I pick up one of the photos sitting on the table and stare at it for a while.

" I pick up one of the photos sitting on the table and stare at it for a while

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"I just really want him back."
———————————————————
Word Count: 1785