Cuddles and "Playtime"

Requested by catra_is_gay
Contains mild smut (borderline)

Adora's Pov

I stared out of the window, bored out my mind. Glimmer and Bow were nowhere to be found but I'm not really in the mood to talk to them anyway. If I'm honest, I want to see Catra again.

I remembered all of the fun times we had in the Horde. Pranking Shadow weaver, exploring the fright zone, cuddling in bed, and of course that in time we fu-.

OkAy ThAt'S eNOugH gAY bRaIn.

I shook my head and sighed, pulling my hands down my face. "What's wrong with you Adora. She's your enemy now, you not allowed to fantasize..... doing that with her."

"Wow you fantasize about me? I'm flattered."

I spun round to see Catra perched on my bed, clearly not in a hurry. I blushed as I realised she probably heard everything.

"Hey Adora." She purred with a smirk, enjoying my flustered nature.

"Catra." I growled, "you shouldn't be here."

"What I'm not doing any harm. Plus," she snuck behind me and snaked her arms around my stomach, "I miss our quality time together."

I froze and blushed harder at that. I felt like I should turn away, send her back and drop all thoughts of what we could get up to with our 'quality time' but..... I did miss her, and what could a little catch up do?

"Fine you can stay. Just be quiet."

She smirked again and laid down on my bed. I rolled my eyes and sat down next to her, squirming uncomfortably.

"Come on Adora. Join me down here, or are you going to sleep there."

I sighed and laid down stiffly next to her. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders and kissed the back if my neck.

"So tense. Let me help you relax."

Her breath sent shivers down my spine. I knew this was wrong but.... couldn't we do this one last time. No needs to know.

"Fine. You want to play kitty, let's play"

I rolled over so I was on top of her, pinning her against the bed. I saw her smirk falter and used the opportunity to press my lips against hers.

The kiss was rough and passionate and one of the best we shared. I swiped my tounge along her bottom lip, begging entrance which she obeyed. We fought for dominance, eventually I won, plunging my tounge into her mouth.

We broke the kiss breathless, a string of slavia connecting us. She tried to flip us over to regain the dominance she had but I held her down. I leaned down and breathed against her ear.

"Oh I don't think so kitty. I'm in charge here."

I smirked as her eyes widened and she stopped fighting, giving me the opportunity to pepper kisses along her neck. As I made my way down I started to suck at her skin leaving red marks from her jaw to her collarbone.

I sat back, straddling her, admiring my work, before tearing off her shirt, giving me more space to continue. I slipped my hands into her pants making her let out a breathless moan.

"Oh. Do you like that kitty."

I pulled down her jeans, leaving her in her underwear. I connected our lips again, while my fingers went in for the kill.

~Timeskip to protect the innocent beans~

The next day, Adora woke up to the sound of content purring coming from near her ear. She tilted her head and saw her best friend, enemy, girlfriend? What were they? That was something she could figure out later. She looked very adorable with a smile on her face and hair splayed out in different directions all over the pillow.

She then realised that they were both naked and she recalled the events of last night and blushed. She pulled a blanket over them, not wanting to get dressed just yet incase she woke up the feline curled up next to her.

At that exact moment she heard a knock on the door, followed by the voice of Glimmer. She froze and tried to think of an excuse to stop her coming in. Before she came up with a reasonable one, however, she saw sparkles appear next to her, making the blood drain from her face.

"ADORA WHAT THE FUCK IS CATRA DOING IN BED WITH YOU?! AND WHY ARE YOU BOTH NAKED?!"

She just stuttered and blushed, trying to think of any reason Catra would be in bed with her other than....the truth.

She heard a quiet mew escape the sleeping teenager's lips before she nuzzled into Adora's neck. Glimmer's jaw dropped and she just stared at the scene laid out before her. This just made Adora more flustered as she tried not to aww at the girl's cat like actions. She also knew that if she every knew she did that, infront of Glimmer as well, she'd probably drop dead or hit something or both.

That was a situation Adora would rather not be in again. Lets just say their other meetups were more secretive after that.
----------------------------------
A/N

It's shit but oh well.
Sorry if you wanted full smut but I'm not really comfortable with writing it (readings fine. I know I'm weird) I'm also not good at writing it so :/

Anyway peace out ✌