"When was that?"

The imp thought for a moment. "It was... Five-e, no, six weeks! ago."

Lahap suddenly faced him. "That was the day—"

"The day before Drako escaped prison," Fang bitterly finished.

"Eh, the guy who almost sabotaged the prison leader in Planet 4TX?"

"Yep, that's the one," Lahap exhaled. "Although he goes by the name 'GenZai' these days."

"It's a surprise, isn't it?" Jiao weakly smiled. "His escape, Jiao means. One day he was arrested, then all of the sudden he's back to fishy business... Just like the rumors have said."

As he coughed hoarsely, Lahap and Kaizo looked at each other in realization.

"What kind of business?" Lahap asked, even though he knew the answer.

"What else... but to take the Menjaga princess."

BANG!!

Everyone turned to see Fang with crimson red eyes blazing furiously. His left fist now at the dented metal wall next to him.

"That bastard..."

Seeing this, Jiao croaked again like a broken frog. "Th-That isn't so bad, right...?"

Kaizo grabbed the chains wrapped around the captor. "When was his last visit?"

"Goshhh, um, it was, uh... yesterday! He bought... the latest B-point, you know, it acts like a laptop. Just draw a big square on anything and whee! you have your desktop screen. Nice, eh? Very handy."

Kaizo twisted the chains harder, making Jiao squeaked in pain.

"Go on," Lahap falsely encouraged. "Let it out."

"Uh, yeah. Ahem, then... when Jiao asked what were his plans, he told me. Which is kinda odd for Jiao to hear, because GenZai thought of checking a bunch of kids in some planet todayy..."

Suddenly Fang's fury ceased and he looked straight at the imp. "What planet is that? What kids?"

"He, uhh... said something like he was visiting a sports playground where a... Bee hero will be coming."

"Did he tell more of it?" Kaizo pressed.

"N-Noo, nothing."

Playground? the shadow user thought.

It's a common phrase that aliens used for blissful entertainment. So does that mean GenZai's went to one of the well-known sports arenas? If this was right, then who is this Bee hero? Another client, another dealer. None of these are worthy of the title 'hero.' Then again, what kind of kids would called heroes?

Unless he's talking about that popularity-stealer, Boboi

"Oh no," Fang turned ghastly white. "Captain, he's hitting for Planet Ataegina!"

Lahap grunted, "Hold on! What's in Ataegina?"

Wait... don't tell me, Kaizo realized.