Chapter 4: Part 1

Captain Kaizo's Spaceship;
Somewhere in Space,
30 minutes away from Planet Volcania

Characters:
Captain Kaizo, Private Fang,
Lieutenant Lahap

Geez, everthing's so quiet, Lahap thought as he stirred the ship to their destination: that volcanic planet.

Of all the years working with Kaizo, Lahap has never felt severe uneasiness with the odd company he had. Usually that only comes to his captain, who was entitled the most-feared Legendary Space Rebel, and also one of the top analysts in the entire galaxy. His little brother, well... clearly the opposite. But right now, things have altered ever since the start of that solo mission 4 months ago. Fang's being so cold and arrogant like the captain. Only it's twice more than his because Fang's getting cynical every minute. He is like a ticking time bomb, just waiting for the worst moment to explode. His intelligence might surpass Captain Kaizo's and the rest of TAPOPS.

The lieutenant looked back at Fang, who was leaning against the wall considering that there are only two seats and both are already taken. His red eyes were still on that stupid, freaking! $#!¥!!! tablet, as if there was no more tomorrow for him.

Hmm, Lahap thought. He's probably stalking that girl again. Probably still reckoning of the wrong he has done for her. If his meaty memory serves right, the cute girl's name was—

"Is there a problem, Lahap?" Fang interrupted, his head now facing at the lieutenant.

Lahap blinked. "No, sir. Nothing to worry."

Then he turned back and focused on his driving. Wait, why did I called him 'sir' when that twig didn't gave me any respect of calling me 'Lieutenant'?"

A little while later, a tiny hot red planet was seen from a distance and Lahap alerted Captain Kaizo, who was meditating with his hands pressed together and eyes closed.

"Captain, we're aproaching Planet Volcania, T minus 25 minutes."

"Alright," the captain said as he stood up from his passenger seat. "Suit up, team. Bring what you have to bring." And he swiftly left the cockpit, assumingly Kaizo went to his quarters for something.

The purple alien (or was it pink?) carefully looked back at Fang. "Aren't you gonna get something in the armory? This is obviously a mission, not an amusement park."

Fang scowled. "I'm not a child to know what's a mission, Lahap. And to answer your question, no. I already have myself as a weapon for others."

Lieutenant Lahap sighed as he switched the ship into Autopilot Mode, and likewise went outside.

"Wait."

Lahap turned around and found the boy's fiery red eyes glaring back at him.

"Whatever you're getting at the armory room," he said coldly. "Fetch back also my Perforation glasses. I would like to use two powers in this mission. Do you understand?"

Lahap stiffly nodded and quickly reached towards a bulky octagon-shaped vault.

"That stupid runt," he lividly muttered as he put his right eye at the door's retinal scanner. "Think he could enslave me."

The sensor beeped from red to navy blue and the doors parted, like a camera lens zooming away. Lahap entered the vault and was greeted with a lot of hi-tech weapons, all color-coded by its design and its value. Near him was a navy blue console, which contains all the info about Kaizo's spaceship.