Chap 17 (Jeongyeon's Flash Back)

(They finish the party right before midnight. Everyone is helping in cleaning up. Nayeon is helping clearing the table.)

(Nayeon brought down the dishes for Jihyo and Sana to wash. Nayeon decide to roam around the cafe.. She notice many cute bunny figurines.)

)

(she's walking around when she notice the office of Jeongyeon is opened

(she's walking around when she notice the office of Jeongyeon is opened. She went inside out of curiosity. The roof on Jeongyeon's office is made of glass so Jeongyeon could look up to the sky during day and see stars at night.)

NayeonPOV: You finally made it... your dream.... it came true..

(Nayeon went near Jeongyeon's table and notice picture frames on it. She get and look at it each one. One of it is the Yoo family picture, then the other one is group picture of Twice. Nayeon then get the second to the last picture frame, and it is a solo picture of YooAppa. Nayeon then start to get teary eyed, because it brings back their memories together.. memory of both of them doing cooking lessons together. The times when YooAppa give her advices about relationship.)

(As Nayeon wipe her tears, Jeongyeon suddenly came in.)

Jeongyeon: wha-what are you doing here?!

(Jeongyeon grab the photo frame from Nayeon hands and put it back on her table:)

Jeongyeon: get out..

Nayeon: I was just looking at it..

Jeongyeon: I said get out!

(Nayeon got startled when Jeongyeon shouted. She immediately went out of Jeongyeon's office and said her goodbye to the other members and left with Haneul.)

(Jeongyeon stared at the picture frame of YooAppa..)

(Jeongyeon realize that she accidentally raised her voice at Nayeon, because she was surprise to see Nayeon inside of her office.)

(She went out to look for Nayeon, but Nayeon had already left. Jennie went to Jeongyeon.)

Jennie: hey are you ok?