Waking up

When I woke up I was in my room on my bed and I couldn't really remember anything that happened. I think I went to a party last night, that's about it though.

"God my arm hurts." I say I'm wearing long sleeves so I push up the sleeve on my left because that is where the pain is. when I look at it all I see is a bandage. 'Did I fall?' I don't remember I must have been out of it last night.

I walk downstairs and walk into the kitchen. Josh is in there with that guy who's name starts with an M or something. "Josh, what the hell happened last night." I say as I point to my throbbing arm.

"Well you got drunk and fell on glass you thought you were Wonder Woman or something, it was hilarious, until you fell then we had to leave and get your arm taken care of. Oh and I heard you broke up with your loser boyfriend because you caught him cheating."

"What the duck." I said.

"Duck?" Miles says.

"Don't Jude me I just got bad news fuck off." I said.

"And Ava's back." Josh said.

"Yeah right, anyways does this cut need to be cleaned or something?" I say.

Miles and Josh exchange a weird look. "I saw that was it really bad or something?" I said.

"Not really it's just it's ... I ... never mind it's nothing I just guess you should know it looks worse than it is ok?"

"Ok?" I go to take off the bandage hesitate, take a deep breath then I take it off. "It looks like some sort of animal attacked my arm."

Then it hits me. I remember exactly what happens a giant dog bit my arm after I got upset. I was so scared and my brother lied to me about it, but why?

"Josh what... I don't ... you lied to me!" Josh looks at me confused then looks at Miles in a panic he realizes what I mean.

"Ava listen... you weren't suppose to remember that... it's just..." Then the front door opens.

"We're home!!" I hear my mother shout then she walks into the kitchen my father right behind her.

I glare at Josh to show him this isn't over then turn back to my mom and give her a smile.

"Did you have a nice trip." I say. "Yes I did thank you for asking Ava." my mom says giving a pointed look at my brother, my parents always taught us to be nice a respectful and when one of us dose and the other doesn't they like to point it out. I walk over to give her a hug.

"What about you dad did you like it too?" I ask. "Yes Ava I had a nice trip as well." to this I nod in his direction, we have never had the deepest daddy daughter relationship. "Ava your mother and I want to see you in my office in fifteen minutes."

I nod slowly if I have to go to the office I'm usually in trouble but they couldn't have known about the party, right?